Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Hola, soy Chris, ¿puedes mostrarme dónde puedo encontrar un gato?

so pithy.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Sigh.....he was getting his azz beat out there after almost every pass, But he hung in there, like a TRUE SPARTAN. :)(y)
Well a true Spartan would prefer to bathe in olive oil with his(man) lover and then have buttsex with him. Pretty sure fields don’t play that game
lol....ok I ain't touching that one.
1665722847803.png

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol....ok I ain't touching that one.
View attachment 23234
That’s literally what Spartans did with each other.
A Greek & a Roman got into an argument over who had the bigger invention for mankind. The Greek started and said “we invented sex” and the Roman replied with “well we invented sex with women.”

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sam Mustiflop has a nice ring to it.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Fields is just so slow at diagnosing and throwing. It's making a bad offense worse. He's an incredible athlete, but time and time again he.drops back and just doesn't seem to have any idea what he's looking at. The o-line was over matched tonight but this has been a problem all season. If you take away Fields first read he's basically lost. You cannot wait for receivers to be open. He has to speed everything up. Even on screens and quick throws, it's like he's moving in slow motion.

The Bears have lots of problems but this is not a great QB being held back by a bad supporting cast. He's just a bad QB. Tough, super athletic but bad at all the things that matter when it comes to being a quality NFL quarterback.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'M Really getting sick of this Smith Marsette choking guy

If only Someone suggested that this bum get cut after last week and then the front office actually did it

I did after he got the ball stripped last

>>#1,094
Probably Fields best game. Too bad we didnt get to see more on that last drive before a guy who wont be on the team next year single handedly ended it.

HE NEEFDS TO BE GONE MON. MORNING

Last edited:

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I don't know many QBs who miss that wide open throw Griffen for a TD.

How does he miss THAT throw?

If there was a game this team could win it was this one but nope. Two REALLY bad teams, we are just worse.

I'm definitely in the camp that doesn't think Fields is a starting QB in this league. Maybe 4 years from now? Possibly?

Kills me to say it but I'm in that camp.

I'll be happy as shit two years from now if I'm wrong but it's pretty hard to imagine.
well were do you want him to go for two years then come back and beat us from? I bet you Mitchy the kid could miss that pass. Would love for him to have made it but he didn't cuss out loud throw beer and move on. He will not be defined in his career by that pass like Seahawks on the one yard line so let it go after a few minutes. Bears fans we weren't expected to win and we didn't. We have some players but not enuff for it to work right. We get to the 80% mark and can't get over the hump. That's what a fukin rebuild is about. If we were the chiefs or bills that loss would be unacceptable. We're the fukin bears in a true rebuild year act like it lol.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Justin made mistakes out there but, man, 46% pressure rate for someone who doesn't throw a lot?
Tonight he was getting crushed.

He really needs to get the ball out on those medium routes for his own personal safety. All the rest is on the Oline and receivers.

Missing the TE on the potential touchdown was crushing.

Still, Poles is going to get him killed. Again 46% pressure rate, 23 sacks this year, how many unknown hits. Payne, Allen, and Sweat were all over him.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just watched the extended highlights again. So many balls in receivers hands and they can't come down with them. That's the story of the game for me there. And it ends with our best WR bobbling the game winner. We need pass catchers badly.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bright spot? Yikes. See every time he gets tackled, he acted like he was severely injured? He going for the pity votes now. That always spells the end.

Are you saying those hits didnt hurt and he was faking?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is probably a top 5 athlete in the league that is playing out of position.