Justin Fields will have his 16th start against the Giants

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just disconnected the oven valve and let nature do its thing when those bitches met for stouffers and trivial pursuit

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This will be his 14th start. Wouldn't shock me if you don't know the difference between a "game" and a "start", though.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just disconnected the oven valve and let nature do its thing when those bitches met for stouffers and trivial pursuit
Nuns and trivial pursuit? How progressive.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Game 16 you say? Well, usually you can tell a QB is going to be good in their sophomore season. If that’s the case, Fields should start balling out against the Vikings! I can’t wait…

Now that I think about it, we are overlooking the fact that nfl seasons are 17 games now. So, he’s going to be looking like Aaron Rodgers against Washington. This logic makes sense. We’re clearly NOT just coping with the fact that we have to watch another shitty QB for the next 2-3 years.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not entirely sure why you would expect progressive nuns. Are you just trying to insult me?
I mean nuns playing trivial pursuit seems pretty progressive, shouldn't they be playing bingo or something?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a product of the CPS so I don't know any better.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am product of oklahoma schools with bitchy nuns. Poor you

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm I think there may be arguments for both of us who had it worse. Well... Maybe that's why we're here?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did I miss a chance to be like, Granny Snuff?!!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
he still can be who knows not you not me. He is learning the NFL game and our schemes. What QB in there first year has been pro ready out gate? I'll wait
Justin Herbert?

That took all of 2 seconds of thought. Either way, doesn’t really matter. Justin Fields doesn’t even look like a backup right now. That could change and I hope it does but not sure how anyone can be encouraged by his play at this point

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I can't fault you for that but some posters on here get angry for critiquing Fields on here and I can't for the life of me find out why but I do love fucking with them.
To be honest I’ve not seen a single person on here get angry with anyone for critiquing fields.

I’ve only seen people on here saying it’s ridiculous to give up on him at this stage of the game.

And that’s a huge difference.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just had a flashback to sister urethra rapping my knuckles with her wooden punish stick/dildo

Holy shit it’s early for me…. I think I need a coffee. I just completely miss read that at first and dat shit was nasty.

Change to = my and drop a p.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Justin Herbert?

That took all of 2 seconds of thought. Either way, doesn’t really matter. Justin Fields doesn’t even look like a backup right now. That could change and I hope it does but not sure how anyone can be encouraged by his play at this point
Justin Herbert is good didn't help him get to the playoffs when he was sacked constantly and had little talent around him. Now you have same thing with Justin with less talent so far and his 14 game.