Justin Fields will throw 250 yards today otherwise I won't start a thread for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If Mods allow it. I'd been willing to do that bet if JF doesn't throw for 250 yards but Mods would have to allow it and you'd have to donate $20 USD.

They'll allow it. Go donate 20.00 to make this happen!

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Man, I really thought he'd pop last week. He's due for the breakout game.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh sweetie, if I could...it would have happened years ago. I will volunteer to play referee for this forum wager, just have the terms are completely set in the next few hours.

So rules are if Justin Fields doesn't throw for at least 250 yards then I can't start start a thread for 3 weeks if I do. I'm banned for a month. Sound fair?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So rules are if Justin Fields doesn't throw for at least 250 yards then I can't start start a thread for 3 weeks if I do. I'm banned for a month. Sound fair?

I like perma ban or a month and then the rest of the year change your name to Ass Opening.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like perma ban or a month and then the rest of the year change your name to Ass Opening.

That'll cost extra just put your money where your mouth is hombre.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
BlackRainbow sounds badass, I like your name.
At the end of the day, we're all Bears fans and want Justin to excel. Obviously, I joke around a lot, but I'm getting SERIOUSLY worried this guy is going to be a bust. I don't want two 1sts wasted, and I don't want to go thru another 3 years of sucking.

I know ppl think we can use our cap and be decent next year....but I'm telling you it's going to be another 3 or 4 years of sucking if this guy can't cut it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
what? It's your name! You're the one who is betting.

If you win I'll change my name If you win you get to pick my name but you have to pay a $20 fee to CCS. It has to be done by 10am Chicago time.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If you win I'll change my name If you win you get to pick my name but you have to pay a $20 fee to CCS.

Have you ever bet? If you lose, you lose the money! why the fuck would I pay money when I won a bet? If I lose, I'll pay money. Are you slow?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

IMO, if three weeks is the bet...the punishment for breaking it should be doubled.

So that is no threads for three weeks or you are banned for six weeks...sound fair?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
IMO, if three weeks is the bet...the punishment for breaking it should be doubled.

So that is no threads for three weeks or you are banned for six weeks...sound fair?

This motherfucker wants someone else to pay money when he loses a bet! Ever heard of something so stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.