Justin Fields will throw 250 yards today otherwise I won't start a thread for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How much money do I have to pay for you to just never post again? I'm pretty sure 98% of active posters would kick in.

Maybe we can get enough money to buy you some companionship for a night or something. Lose your little v-card n shit.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How much money do I have to pay for you to just never post again? I'm pretty sure 98% of active posters would kick in.

Maybe we can get enough money to buy you some companionship for a night or something. Lose your little v-card n shit.

$20 bucks a day? Maybe we can get twenty people on this forum to pay me a dollar a day. I'll set up a go fund me.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This motherfucker wants someone else to pay money when he loses a bet! Ever heard of something so stupid?

I was pretty lost there too, but not really trying to keep track of a bunch of side bets or let other posters muscle in on my territory of having screennames that allude to sodomy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was pretty lost there too, but not really trying to keep track of a bunch of side bets or let other posters muscle in on my territory of having screennames that allude to sodomy.

Yeah just the original bet then. Those dudes are obsessed with my ass for some reason.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Spoken like a true mod.
@Aesopian get your stupid bet together and call out the rules for it. I'm out so now I just want to see if you'll follow through or be a lying, sack of shit stains like @Black Rainbow and his week 4 self ban.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Goodluck! but Fields is a new man. You'll see. You'll all see!
I do have a certain league that i'm going back and forth with taking a shot of starting Mooney in.

Status
Not open for further replies.