Justin Fields will throw 250 yards today otherwise I won't start a thread for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How much money do I have to pay for you to just never post again? I'm pretty sure 98% of active posters would kick in.

Maybe we can get enough money to buy you some companionship for a night or something. Lose your little v-card n shit.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How much money do I have to pay for you to just never post again? I'm pretty sure 98% of active posters would kick in.

Maybe we can get enough money to buy you some companionship for a night or something. Lose your little v-card n shit.

$20 bucks a day? Maybe we can get twenty people on this forum to pay me a dollar a day. I'll set up a go fund me.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This motherfucker wants someone else to pay money when he loses a bet! Ever heard of something so stupid?

I was pretty lost there too, but not really trying to keep track of a bunch of side bets or let other posters muscle in on my territory of having screennames that allude to sodomy.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was pretty lost there too, but not really trying to keep track of a bunch of side bets or let other posters muscle in on my territory of having screennames that allude to sodomy.

Spoken like a true mod.
@Aesopian get your stupid bet together and call out the rules for it. I'm out so now I just want to see if you'll follow through or be a lying, sack of shit stains like @Black Rainbow and his week 4 self ban.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Goodluck! but Fields is a new man. You'll see. You'll all see!
I do have a certain league that i'm going back and forth with taking a shot of starting Mooney in.

Status
Not open for further replies.