Kaner in the middle of it again...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sure most people still partied at 24, and I'm sure most NHL players still party well into their 30s. John Madden? The difference is...who you surround yourself with when you do it, and where you do your partying. Kane just doesn't seem to give a fuck about his public image at all, and he seems to surround himself with fucking idiots.

A quality I admire in people since it's so rare.

Agreed. The bigger story is the lack of hockey smarts in the front office is the real story.

That at our team president has the resume of Rudy Russo from "Used Cars"

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For further emphasis, the guy calling other people lemmings had been paying McDonough and Co. tens of thousands of dollars. So....yeah.

and your point is?

If you want to see NHL hockey (the greatest game in the world) live in Chicago, you gotta pay the man.

They and the media have everyone talking about this nonstory instead of the team and its issues.

Nice move on their part to deflect the spotlight.

Once again, it is the offseason. I could not care less about what the players are doing.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have we run the course here?

bank-vault-door.jpg

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Dear Kane,

I know you like to spend money on booze and chicks, so if we could arrange some kind of Indecent Proposal-type situation that would really help me out financially. I'm available whenever.

Sincerely,

Mule

P.S. You will also have to supply the booze. And the hotel room. And my flight costs. Also, I have some special dietary restrictions. Ok. Thanks a lot.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Whoa whoa whoa, why is everyone glossing over the fact that RK just said "[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm not even a huge Kane fan" hahahahaha[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]and on top of that, everyone is getting all riled up over a pointed I stated 4 pages ago... hah, yep close er down. [/font]

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Dear Kane,

I know you like to spend money on booze and chicks, so if we could arrange some kind of Indecent Proposal-type situation that would really help me out financially. I'm available whenever.

Sincerely,

Mule

P.S. You will also have to supply the booze. And the hotel room. And my flight costs. Also, I have some special dietary restrictions. Ok. Thanks a lot.

While TCD acts like a woman, it's going to be difficult to make anyone believe he is a woman...

OHHHH... you actually are offering yourself...

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Whoa whoa whoa, why is everyone glossing over the fact that RK just said "[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm not even a huge Kane fan" hahahahaha[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]and on top of that, everyone is getting all riled up over a pointed I stated 4 pages ago... hah, yep close er down. [/font]

I noticed it, just didn't know the correct way to respond to it... Figured I'd leave it to someone else.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Except everyone here was talking about that as well.... Because we can't talk about Kaner acting like an ass, and the organization making stupid fucking decisions, and being a mess, at the same time? Why didn't somebody tell me?

I see no lemmings here, except those that continue to give money to the people and the organization that they despise so much. Give me a fucking break. King lemming calling everyone else here dumb fucks and lemmings. Classic.

I haven't bought a piece of Blackhawks' merchandise or a ticket to a game since Christmas of 2010. How about you guys? Money is the only language these people speak, in case you guys missed it. You continue to pony up for tickets and merchandise, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will change. You would think all the time under Dollar Bill would have taught people that.

Instead, just keep bitching about how the organization is run, the decisions they make, and the increase in ticket prices, while still shelling out thousands of dollars a year for the tickets. GOOD TACTICS.
<

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see why the Blackhawks are upset over this as Kane is one of the stars of the team. Even though he is "off the clock" in the offseason, he still represents the team and "should" be acting a bit more professional.

But for me... I don't really give a shit what he does in the offseason and hope he enjoys it after a long 6 month season. Don't give a fuck as long as he doesn't go to jail and shows up in shape for training camp.

R K

I noticed it, just didn't know the correct way to respond to it... Figured I'd leave it to someone else.

I'm a Seabrook fan. I'm friends with the Kanes. There's a difference. Is he a great player, most definitely. If I was building a team it would be around #7 and #19.

I can figure that out and my IQ isn't 138!

R K

Except everyone here was talking about that as well.... Because we can't talk about Kaner acting like an ass, and the organization making stupid fucking decisions, and being a mess, at the same time? Why didn't somebody tell me?

I see no lemmings here, except those that continue to give money to the people and the organization that they despise so much. Give me a fucking break. King lemming calling everyone else here dumb fucks and lemmings. Classic.

I haven't bought a piece of Blackhawks' merchandise or a ticket to a game since Christmas of 2010. How about you guys? Money is the only language these people speak, in case you guys missed it. You continue to pony up for tickets and merchandise, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will change. You would think all the time under Dollar Bill would have taught people that.

Instead, just keep bitching about how the organization is run, the decisions they make, and the increase in ticket prices, while still shelling out thousands of dollars a year for the tickets. GOOD TACTICS.
<

I think Klem explained that.

As for the dollar Bill comment I had a front row seat for a Stanley Cup. How about you? You bought that stuff before 2010? Guess you don't follow your own advise. Smartest guy I know!

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I think Klem explained that.

As for the dollar Bill comment I had a front row seat for a Stanley Cup. How about you? You bought that stuff before 2010? Guess you don't follow your own advise. Smartest guy I know!

And people that believe that bullshit are the reason Wirtz and company will never change. They KNOW people like yourself and others will continue to pony up the big bucks regardless. It's like the drug dealer that keeps raising his prices because he knows people will keep coming back for more. I hadn't bought a single ticket to a game before 2007. Last game I went to before that season was I believe 2000. Didn't purchase merchandise since I believe the Amonte hat and the Chelios jersey(oops on that one). Supporting your team through good times and bad is one thing. Continuing to support them through all their shady maneuvering, backstabbing, blatant mismanagement, cheapness, and deliberately icing shit teams is a whole different thing.

Is there any question in your minds that Rocky wouldn't allow Stan to spend to the cap last season because of the money he already had committed? Like father like son.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Yeah Klemmer explained it insofar as making up a half assed excuse for it.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I'm a Seabrook fan. I'm friends with the Kanes. There's a difference. Is he a great player, most definitely. If I was building a team it would be around #7 and #19.

I can figure that out and my IQ isn't 138!

I fully agree with that.