Kaner in the middle of it again...

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Agreed.

Now, prove his off ice antics have affected his on ice performance. Hell, the year he "beat the fuck out of a cabbie" and "fucked ugly broads in a Vancouver limo", he scored the Stanley Cup winning goal in OT. If his partying is effecting him that way, fuck it, I will buy the keg.

Again, nobody is saying that, and I don't think he's stupid enough to be partying the night before games. If he does start going out and getting fucked up the night before games, you will notice an effect on his performance, and it won't be the kind anyone will like. The thing is, I think most people don't want to see it get to that point, and would like to see him remain a Hawk for a while, and continue to increase his production. Which is why those people would like to see him "grow up" a bit, and keep his partying under wraps.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Correct, Remind us all again who lead the forwards in games played, minutes on ice, and positions, while finishing 4th in goals 2nd in assists, 3rd in points,

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed.

Now, prove his off ice antics have affected his on ice performance. Hell, the year he "beat the fuck out of a cabbie" and "fucked ugly broads in a Vancouver limo", he scored the Stanley Cup winning goal in OT. If his partying is effecting him that way, fuck it, I will buy the keg.

His off ice antics affects his teammates who choose to be insular about their private lives so now these players who chose to keep their private lives out of the lime light have to field questions about Kane's private life. That in itself is a distraction that does not need to happen...minor or major.

Kane has to learn it is not all about him, bottom line his action affects others...period.

R K

Agreed.

He can't no matter how high his IQ is. And I know some of those friends personally. You have three incidents, one with his cousin, where the cab driver LOCKED THEM IN THE FUCKING CAB, another with TWO of his players in a limo(again having a good time doing NOTHING WRONG), and this weekend in question. those are your three instances. So unless you know something the rest of the class doesn't, shut the fuck up and spare us with your great knowledge of his "friends" whom you know NONE OF.

R K

His off ice antics affects his teammates who choose to be insular about their private lives so now these players who chose to keep their private lives out of the lime light have to field questions about Kane's private life. That in itself is a distraction that does not need to happen...minor or major.

Kane has to learn it is not all about him, bottom line his action affects others...period.

I don't think you read Sharps comments today then. His antics do not effect the other players. They really could give a rats ass too, because during the season when the game is on the line, he's there.

And without him, this Hawks team doesn't SNIFF the fucking playoffs this year after JT goes down. Holy crap. I'm not even a huge Kane fan but the opinions of fucking hypocrits is fucking astounding.

He did nothing wrong other than making a poor decision! Jesus fucking christ. Lets talk about the issues of the FUCKING TEAM!

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think you read Sharps comments today then. His antics do not effect the other players. They really could give a rats ass too, because during the season when the game is on the line, he's there.

And without him, this Hawks team doesn't SNIFF the fucking playoffs this year after JT goes down. Holy crap. I'm not even a huge Kane fan but the opinions of fucking hypocrits is fucking astounding.

He did nothing wrong other than making a poor decision! Jesus fucking christ. Lets talk about the issues of the FUCKING TEAM!

Yeah, like Sharp was going to say his true feelings publicly...you know better than that RK...especially you.

R K

Yeah, like Sharp was going to say his true feelings publicly...you know better than that RK...especially you.

I know Sharp. He doesn't give a shit. If you think he does you are greatly mistaken. If anything he probably feels sorry for him that he didn't make a better choice.

Again his "antics" as you put it were three, one I'd have kicked the shit out of the guy that locked me in a Cab and wouldn't let me out, Two I was with my team mates, of which the GIRLS were one of the OTHER team mates friends and this past weekend.

Holy shit that's a lot of BAAAAAD EVIDENCE. Better lock the fucker up!

Mean while you have a Embassador of this team that beat all three of his wives. You have the main site doing an article on JR who tried to BEAT THE SHIT out of the other player in the article for his wife blowing the whistle on him cheating on HIS wife.

Fucking spare me. All these goodie goodie hypocrits. I'm sure which 90% have done far worse than getting DRUNK on a weekend, when you have no job to perform.

Oh waaaaa. EXUSE me if like JAKO I don't fucking give a shit.

Meanwhile the organization has all you dumb fucks talking about this instead of the mess the organization is all while raising ticket prices even higher. Fucking lemmings.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile the organization has all you dumb fucks talking about this instead of the mess the organization is all while raising ticket prices even higher. Fucking lemmings.

for emphasis.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know Sharp. He doesn't give a shit. If you think he does you are greatly mistaken. If anything he probably feels sorry for him that he didn't make a better choice.

Again his "antics" as you put it were three, one I'd have kicked the shit out of the guy that locked me in a Cab and wouldn't let me out, Two I was with my team mates, of which the GIRLS were one of the OTHER team mates friends and this past weekend.

Holy shit that's a lot of BAAAAAD EVIDENCE. Better lock the fucker up!

Mean while you have a Embassador of this team that beat all three of his wives. You have the main site doing an article on JR who tried to BEAT THE SHIT out of the other player in the article for his wife blowing the whistle on him cheating on HIS wife.

Fucking spare me. All these goodie goodie hypocrits. I'm sure which 90% have done far worse than getting DRUNK on a weekend, when you have no job to perform.

Oh waaaaa. EXUSE me if like JAKO I don't fucking give a shit.

RK don't take it so personally; it's neither life or death. We will survive this once hockey start back up in Chicago. There isn't a whole lot to talk about and we have already had our July 1 three days ago. We are pretty much down until a new hockey season start.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Agreed. The bigger story is the lack of hockey smarts in the front office is the real story.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Agreed. The bigger story is the lack of hockey smarts in the front office is the real story.

Hit the nail on the head, which is why this thread was never "promoted" to an article... although still worthy of discussion. Lets face it, every site that published this story was fishing for hits.

R K

Hit the nail on the head, which is why this thread was never "promoted" to an article... although still worthy of discussion.

Three weeks ago maybe. But now now with all the other goofy things going on which ALL effect the on ice production, and or result.

but it gets lower and lower, now his friends are fucking idiots. Really?

I'm out of this thread now because, yea I have a personal attachment.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Three weeks ago maybe. But now now with all the other goofy things going on which ALL effect the on ice production, and or result.

but it gets lower and lower, now his friends are fucking idiots. Really?

I'm out of this thread now because, yea I have a personal attachment.

Thicker skin RK...this is why Kaner can't let these things happen in the public. See how it affects the ones that are close to him?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
For further emphasis, the guy calling other people lemmings had been paying McDonough and Co. tens of thousands of dollars. So....yeah.

And still is?
<

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Point is, he needs to be more discreet. If he's been given any advice from the Hawks, I'm sure that is their main push.

I don't care honestly what he does on his time as long as it doesn't affect the team.

Until then, just be more observant of your surroundings and try to have better judgement.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I think the point has been made, time to let the thread die.

Variable

Liked Posts:
And still is?
<

I don't know, last I heard he was born again or something and wouldn't pay for season tickets anymore. That or he couldn't sell the tickets he didn't use for 2 times the face value any longer.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Correct, Remind us all again who lead the forwards in games played, minutes on ice, and positions, while finishing 4th in goals 2nd in assists, 3rd in points,

Oh oh oh I know I know I know. Correct answer is the drunk