KEK: LaFraud “Love didn’t make enough strides”

mecha

Liked Posts:
Do the Packers and Lions not have message boards, or are you two just not liked there?
I've been asking this for years. I never get a straight answer. the best I can surmise is they can talk shit here because the Bears haven't won a Super Bowl since calendar year 1986.

I counter by saying you've had what were purported to be the best quarterbacks ever in their respective eras and they have singular Super Bowl wins to their credit with an organization that I would argue was run way better than the Bears before Aaron Rodgers started ransoming hundreds of millions of dollars from them.

the Chicago Bears are what they are. the Green Bay Packers, you kind of have no excuse for the excess postseason shittiness your team has exhibited over the course of multiple decades.

cc: @Loveitout @PackerNation

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So, now someone is making up quotes and names. Who is "LaFraud"? That your nick for your precious Eberflus?

Matt LaFleur: "Jordan has made huge strides" Credits Tom Clements for a lot of that. Same way Aaron credited Tom for his development as a young QB.

Something not mentioned here is that Luke Getsy was QB coach before Tom. J-Love didn't develop near as well under Luke's wing. Luke is a high quality individual, but has zero clue how to develop young QBs.

Aaron Rodgers won back to back MVPs in two of the three years he was QB coach. If J Love wasn't improving under Getsy thats on him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I've been asking this for years. I never get a straight answer. the best I can surmise is they can talk shit here because the Bears haven't won a Super Bowl since calendar year 1986.

I counter by saying you've had what were purported to be the best quarterbacks ever in their respective eras and they have singular Super Bowl wins to their credit with an organization that I would argue was run way better than the Bears before Aaron Rodgers started ransoming hundreds of millions of dollars from them.

the Chicago Bears are what they are. the Green Bay Packers, you kind of have no excuse for the excess postseason shittiness your team has exhibited over the course of multiple decades.

I’ve asked @nc0gnet0 more than a handful of times why he posts here and not a Lions board. Like you mentioned, never get a straight answer. He always wiggles around that question.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Openly admits to "baiting" others here. If you read the posting guidelines here that is an offense that can get you removed from this forum.

Wow, openly admitted that is his main agenda here. "Baiting" others. Creepy and going completely against the posting guidelines.
No one fucking cares. Leave if you don't like it. Thanks. Carry on.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I notice he yet again failed to answer the question. I'm guessing he was banned for being an annoying jag, so he came here to be mocked.
Thats gotta be at least 10x I’ve asked and he’s dodged the question. Rick is pathetic.

Hey @nc0gnet0, why do you have over 14,000 posts on a Bears forum if you are a “Lions” fan. Why are you here? Crickets……..

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I notice he yet again failed to answer the question. I'm guessing he was banned for being an annoying jag, so he came here to be mocked.
I noticed your location is Madison, WI. Why do you post here? Is it because you’re a Bears fan? Omg what a concept!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats gotta be at least 10x I’ve asked and he’s dodged the question. Rick is pathetic.

Hey @nc0gnet0, why do you have over 14,000 posts on a Bears forum if you are a “Lions” fan. Why are you here? Crickets……..
Because I can feel the love.

Top five in tags does not lie.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Since 2010, GB has the most playoff appearances, playoff wins, and SB wins of any team save for the Cheatriots and (in terms of rings) Chiefs.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers won back to back MVPs in two of the three years he was QB coach. If J Love wasn't improving under Getsy thats on him.o
Did you miss the part about Getsy having no clue how to develop young QBs? Tom Clements developed Aaron many years ago. Getsy and Hackett were merely coffee getters for LaFleur. I happen to like Luke as a person. Wouldn't hire him as a coach for even a childrens league. I have never met Hackett, but from all I have heard and seen he is a high quality individual. Did I think he will succeed in Denver? No I did not. Do I think he will still be with the Jets 22 months from now? No I do not.

And if you think Getsy had anything to do with Aaron winning any of his 4 MVPS, then you are more delusional than I even suspected.

Good luck with your Bears this season. Per usual during the season, I will only be paying attention to the Bears for 2 games(those 2 will be very pleasurable for me), but for your sake I hope the dumpster fire inferno becomes a little less intense this season.
live-look-at-the-13ag-chicago-bears-organization-mgflip-corti-22915035_(1).png

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Is this the point where you threaten to kill someone on the board and get banned again? kek
Why would he get banned for death threats? More than one Bears fan keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen has made death threats here.

There are no guidelines here when it comes to posting. That has been well established at this point.