CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Remember when @Gunzaan burned the Favre jersey? You think he'll do that to his Rodgers jersey?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are no guidelines here when it comes to posting

I am now considering an amendment that states that fans of rival teams posting here at 2am will be mocked & ridiculed endlessly for it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Because I can feel the love.

Top five in tags does not lie.
It's a fair question. It'd be one thing if you posted in other forums here, but you seem to only post in the Bears board. You're entire presence here is based on discussing a team that historically is one of the worst in the league.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let me get this straight, a Packer fan is coming here to tell the owners how to run their business?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Let me get this straight, a Packer fan is coming here to tell the owners how to run their business?
Not sure who are referring to? But it would be *Packers fan. Not "Packer Fan."

A "Packer Fan" does not exist that I know of. That would be a fan of one singular Packer.

Bears fans are not fans of just a singular Bear.

Hope that clears things up for you for future use. Anything I can do to help.

Have a fantastic day!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

A "Packer Fan" does not exist that I know of. That would be a fan of one singular Packer.

Have a fantastic day!
What is the fan label for someone who is a fan of the Packers, that also has weird obsessions about the players girlfriends, and posts long rants about them on a rival teams message board?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Since 2010, GB has the most playoff appearances, playoff wins, and SB wins of any team save for the Cheatriots and (in terms of rings) Chiefs.
I moved that number one space over to 2011 and the Packers drop to a three-way tie for fifth in playoff wins, fifth in appearances and tied with the Bears (a lot of other teams) in Super Bowl wins. Their playoff record also falls to below .500.

This success you're touting gets more and more in the rearview every year. I can draw an arbitrary line in the NFL's now-distant past too.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Have a fantastic day!
Your username is "PackerNation" not "PackersNation" fyi

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
rival teams message board
What rival team?

The Bears have not been a rival of the Packers for well over 30 years.

Great memories of the actual rivalry many years ago, but it has indeed not been a reality for a few decades.

Have a nice day. Good chatting with you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What rival team?

The Bears have not been a rival of the Packers for well over 30 years.

Great memories of the actual rivalry many years ago, but it has indeed not been a reality for a few decades.

Have a nice day. Good chatting with you.
Nerd

Montucky

Liked Posts:
When he's he's right, it hasn't been a rivalry since the NFC Championship Game in 2010. That was basically the end, the Bears haven't even put up much of a fight since.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any site can post guidelines. How about enforcing them?

Plenty of moderation goes on via DMs as not to further derail threads. Apologies for not doing some Roman Coliseum execution for you there buddy.

That said, rival fans are welcomed to post here, but better have the thickest internet skin to do so. Especially if all your posts boil down to "Bears suck".

For serious.

I mean at least @Loveitout took the bricks flying at his head & wildly inconsistent moderation without crying about it like this one.

S
M
H

What is the fan label for someone who is a fan of the Packers, that also has weird obsessions about the players girlfriends, and posts long rants about them on a rival teams message board?

I believe the technical term is "douche canoe".

msadows

Liked Posts:
When he's he's right, it hasn't been a rivalry since the NFC Championship Game in 2010. That was basically the end, the Bears haven't even put up much of a fight since.

Yet here you are posting 8000 times about them in a span of 3 years.

What does that make you? A Goober?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Yet here you are posting 8000 times about them in a span of 3 years.

What does that make you? A Goober?
My continued devotion to this team does make me (and you, and everyone else who cares about them) a goober. You nailed it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
My continued devotion to this team does make me (and you, and everyone else who cares about them) a goober. You nailed it.

Nope, sorry. There are only about 4-5 goobers on this board and you fit the profile. I'll leave it up to you to guess the rest.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah it’s pretty fucking pathetic. The Bears Still Suck is unfortunately a mantra that still rings true.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why would he get banned for death threats? More than one Bears fan keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen has made death threats here.

There are no guidelines here when it comes to posting. That has been well established at this point.
Shut your piehole newb. @Loveitout /
Formerly known as @aaronitout has been repeatedly banned for threatening other posters as far back as when you were still a shit stain on your mom’s panties

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
the NFC Championship Game in 2010.
That was actually "IN" 2011. January 23, 2011. 2010 season. The Packers had owned the Bears for quite some time at that point. There wasn't much doubt the Pack was coming out of Chicago with a W. The Packers had bigger fish to fry in the bowl.

The Super Bowl at Jerry World that I attended on February 6, 2011 was outstanding! Such a great week in Dallas that was. Weather kinda sucked, but Dallas puts on a great Super Bowl.