Kenny Williams wants to Fire Ozzie

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
Ive always been an Ozzie supporter, but I would love to have a more logic-based manager. Ozzie manages more on feeling and that is much less consistent.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I think most people associated with the White Sox (including the fans) are ready for a new face.

I still think an Ozzie for Lou swap would make things hella interesting in an otherwise bleh regular season in Chicago.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I read that thread title and went, "Well, yeah......."

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I read that thread title and went, "Well, yeah......."

lol

It may have already been posted on the Sox forum. I chose not to go through random threads to find it. I'm not a Sox fan, but did see the info and thought I'd pass it on.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
KW has to tell JR either let me fire Ozzie and bring in omebody or I'm outta here...KW get some cojones dude!

XJS&JAZZ

Liked Posts:
KW isn't the only one who wants this to happen.
SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Ozzie really needs to go.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I love me some Ozzie, but I love winning the World Series more.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there is a window period where ozzie will either stay or go and it started friday and ends this sunday. the team needs to sweep pitt and take 2 of 3 from washington. if they do that they will probably be 5 or 6 out.

now if your 5 or less out on the first of july you really have think about buying no matter how up and down the team has been.

WhiteSoxFan83

PSD Legend
Liked Posts:
Really Jerry is going to have to make a choice at some point, Kenny gave Ozzie control this offseason and our teams performance is a direct result of that.

All of this should be on Ozzie, and I dont blame Kenny for wanting him gone. If they dont make the playoffs, someone has to go, and if its Kenny and not Ozzie, God help us all.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I'm just scared that Rick Hahn is going to slip out the back door and become the GM of another team in the league. With all this crap that's gone on, I say can both Ozzie and Kenny and let Hahn do his thing before he takes off.

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
In case anybody is interested, Cowley touched on this today on twitter saying, "Chairman clears the air and says that at no point did KW ask to have Ozzie Guillen fired", also tweeting "Chairman did say that the two did have an arguement, and he did sit down with each separately, telling them to fix it"

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I feel so bad for Hahn. He has to sit there and watch this clown college on a daily basis, all the while having his suggestions scoffed at by both the GM and manager. Whatever team he eventually goes to when he tells JR to go fuck himself, I'm immediately a fan of.

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
Im sure the way that Reinsdorf explained it to Cowley is not the way it went down, but Reinsdorf did say that his biggest mistake was allowing Hawk to fire Tony LaRussa in 1986, but that he would do it again because the GM should be allowed to make those decisions

MattAbbatacola12

Liked Posts:
for refrence, JR didn't talk JUST to cowley, he held a pre-game press conference that even Scott Merkin flew out to be at during his vacation to address the issues. This, to me, is JR's way of trying ot put a band-aid over the entire matter, but I don't for a second believe that KW doesn't want Ozzie gone. Reinsdorf and the Guillens are very close- after Scott Merkin wrote his exclusive for mlb.com last week about JR, where Oney was addressed, Oney got on twitter and proclaimed that he would no longer be tweeting about the White Sox good or bad. The Guillens take JR very seriously and JR is very loyal to the family. I see Kenny getting the short end of the stick here. That to me however doesn't excuse his lack of stepping up and saying "this is how we're doing things and if you dont like it, fuck off."

Lefty

Liked Posts:
So it's Kenny's fault that the joo owner fell in love with the latin manager?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Duh Lefty.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I've said it on the 'Hosed multiple times, but I'm really starting to not like JR as an owner. I mean, he spends the money, which is great, but he is showing himself to be a baseball tard here, meaning the White Sox have a baseball idiot in their highest position. Fantastic.