Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

mecha

Liked Posts:
it's an omen. Alshon Jeffery broke his hand his rookie year and saw (almost) no action; comes back and is awesome.

Kevin White gets shin splints, will apparently miss 6 games of the season, which translates to almost no action; he will be awesome too.

CHICAGO BEARS: where receivers go to die

Whateverest

I don't understand what it is the Bears have done so well. The guy is about to have a rod placed in the front of his leg. Good luck ever having that 'explosive' side to his game again. This is about as good as 'matchstick back' Williams.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
it's an omen. Alshon Jeffery broke his hand his rookie year and saw (almost) no action; comes back and is awesome.

Kevin White gets shin splints, will apparently miss 6 games of the season, which translates to almost no action; he will be awesome too.

CHICAGO BEARS: where receivers go to die

If Kevin White dies, he won't be considered a bust. Just like Len Bias.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Good point KGB. Rather get the surgery over now than during the middle of the season.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If you don't want to be called an idiot, stop saying idiotic things.

I will say my opinion that most agree with and not expect to be called an idiot. No one wants to be called an idiot just as no one wants to be called anything else. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then say it without the name calling.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I have no problem with White getting healthy. We wasnt gonna do shit with a shit QB anyways...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't understand what it is the Bears have done so well. The guy is about to have a rod placed in the front of his leg. Good luck ever having that 'explosive' side to his game again. This is about as good as 'matchstick back' Williams.

I agree. There's really nothing good about any of this.

Anyone trying to read into the silver lining here is trying too hard

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want to be called da boss

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Maybe the Bears shouldn't have let him do backflips and cartwheels.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I will say my opinion that most agree with and not expect to be called an idiot. No one wants to be called an idiot just as no one wants to be called anything else. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then say it without the name calling.

No. Pretty much no one agrees with your definition of bust. Bearsbud will be proud of me with this one:

A draft bust occurs when a highly touted or highly selected draftee does not meet expectations. This can be for a variety of reasons, but the most often noted are injury or inability to perform at a professional level. A player is also regarded as a larger bust if more successful players are drafted after him or her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_%28sports%29