Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Could you stop derailing the thread with bust misinformation please? This thread is about kevin white's shin, not your inaccurate definitions

Most people disagree with you. Check Sportscenter if you think I'm wrong.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a pattern with the Bears when they have injuries with new draft picks. This had that Chris Williams type of feel to it. Not happy to be right, pissed because I really wanted to see what White could do, but I fk'n knew it was going to be a surgery announcement.

pattern with the bears or the nfl in general? I mean, it is an entirely new FO and whatnot. Either way, wild speculations is wild speculations. You weren't voicing anything that everyone hadn't already thought of, even if they avoid engaging in wild speculations.

I mean, does this mean that from now on, every time a player misses time you are going to predict that the injury is way worse then they are letting on? woohoo

Moose27

Liked Posts:
I said he was a bad pick the second he was announced. I'm always right though. #meredithtime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
#cadavershin

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Nothing says "good job" like being so impatient that you have to keep whacking at the reply button, leading to the inevitable double post...

Reactions: 1ke