Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great thread. Absolutely no trolling going on. I am impressed.

You think his gf stays with him?

:cutecat:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Time for someone to bring those high heat K's

Breh, how did you get out of da cabin wit all dem L's Lance stacked at ur door.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Guess you know when it happened then. You might call Pace. Also tell him the difference between a shin splint and a fracture, because apparently he didn't know that until a couple days ago.

You're confused. It was a splint that got worse and developed a hairline fracture.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great thread. Absolutely no trolling going on. I am impressed.

You think his gf stays with him?

:cutecat:

Half modding not keeping you busy enough? Perhaps its time they made you full mod.

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
I'm not reading through 33 pages of this but in case it hasn't been said yet... Once White heals from the stress fractures, that will be the end of it. It wont be a lingering injury that keeps coming back through out his career.

I'm just trying to find something positive in this bad situation.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It could be worse, it could be diabetes.........

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not reading through 33 pages of this but in case it hasn't been said yet... Once White heals from the stress fractures, that will be the end of it. It wont be a lingering injury that keeps coming back through out his career.

You really should. It is quite the clusterfuck.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
bateman_bong_rip-63763.gif

well fuck there goes ROY

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why do troll***s not get banned? #halfmodtrollprivilege

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Let's hope this is the case with White.

However, a couple things come into play when dealing with stress fractures and splints. The first is the style of running. Heel runners typically are more susceptible. Another is genetics. Some people are just more prone to weaker bone structure. It is what it is.

With that, White is said to have begin experiencing the issues in training for the combine, specifically the 40.

Our coaches and trainers missed it during his physical.

I wonder if other teams knew.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, I'm not trolling at all. I seriously didn't think the OP was serious. Also I don't know what the fuck pickles is talking about. Any time you have any questions about salary caps just go to sportrac.com they have easy to understand charts of the entire contract to figure out how much she would save each year. It is pretty informative but not 100% accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8lb 6oz Baby Jesus! If you don't understand bonusses, dead money, amortization or guarantees, don't post about contracts.

It actually does cost more to cut him than not. It even costs money to trade him because the vast majority of his contract is already paid bonus. The bonus amortization gets accelerated against the cap if he's cut or traded. Along with his guarantees, the contract is almost entirely dead money. In the nest 2 years, you could save about 1.5m in salary and roster bonus against the cap if traded and only $662k if cut while needing to apply an additional $5m in amortized signing bonus against it either way. It's a significant net loss of cap space until year 3 in either scenario. Here's that link you don't know how to use. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/chicago-bears/kevin-white/ Oh, and you an't just cut him due to injury either.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not the rod implantation we were referring to.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I just don't get all the chaos about his injury and the long term future...its just a bump in the road like Pace said, its not like he tore his ACL and there is a chance hes never the same.

I think we will see White suit up in the 2nd half of this year. Just get him some game experience this year so its not a total waste and will be that much further ahead for 2016.

I highly doubt he has to sit for 4 months...for something that nearly healed in 6 weeks. Any joe shmoe it probably would have healed but for a pro football player that relies on that part of his body to be at his best .....not so much.

The kid was a top 10 pick because of his talent and potential.....and he's already showing Pace that he is above and beyond expectation off the field.... that's the combination you only see in GREAT players...... White is gona be a stud in the NFL.... just off to a really shitty start.

He has a rod in his leg. Cmon man. A ROD IN HIS LEG, and he's a NFL wide receiver.