Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a brain surgeon but I know what a brain is. Newblood wouldn't know a brain because he clearly doesn't have a functioning one.

I was more referring to all the clowns running around here acting like bone injuries - or any medical procedure for that matter - always have a 100% set in stone recovery time, and any deviation from that means that someone is lying.

But carry on!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
The bone isn't broken all the way through like a real fracture.

You are on the internet and you can't look up what a stress fracture is? Are you Special person?

A fracture is a break, it doesn't have to be broken all the way through to be a fracture. There are different types of fractures and a "real fracture" is not one of them moron

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace is going to take a lot of heat until We see a good product on the field. Not off to a good start for him, bad luck. Sucks

Why? He broke his leg in OTAs. Doesn't change anything about his as a prospect leading into the draft. Are people fucking dumb or what?

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
A fracture is a break, it doesn't have to be broken all the way through to be a fracture. There are different types of fractures and a "real fracture" is not one of them moron

What boggles me is that you expect Kevin White to know the difference between the two. He was probably told he has no broken bones.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Please please let this be sarcasm. Please? I cant tell anymore

In his defense, it is going to be difficult seeing a WR be successful while running on one leg and one rod.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
What boggles me is that you expect Kevin White to know the difference between the two. He was probably told he has no broken bones.

What boggles me is that you are stupid enough to think he didn't talk to the doctors after they looked at him. Fucking Special person.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What boggles me is that you are stupid enough to think he didn't talk to the doctors after they looked at him. Fucking Special person.

Kevin White is not qualified to speak on behalf of a doctor. Period. Now get to a hospital to remove the road spike from your dumb head.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
desbro, you dont get credit for wild speculation in the complete absence of information. So shut the fuck up.

It's a pattern with the Bears when they have injuries with new draft picks. This had that Chris Williams type of feel to it. Not happy to be right, pissed because I really wanted to see what White could do, but I fk'n knew it was going to be a surgery announcement.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am no orthopedic surgeon, but I do know had we gone defense 1st round then Tyler Lockett in the 2nd round, we would have one of the top few defensive prospects in the league, the best return man in the league, and much better receivers going into this season.

oh god, here we go.

Next year, Pace will be sure to fire up the Dolorean to double check which prospects will get injured in OTAs before making a selection.

But oh shit, then we face the possibility of a causal loop. OH FUCK TIME PARADOX

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Kevin White is not qualified to speak on behalf of a doctor. Period. Now get to a hospital to remove the road spike from your dumb head.

He isn't 2, he can speak in behalf of himself. I hope he isn't as stupid as your dumb ass and has the capability to find out what is wrong with himself from the doctor. If not, then he is fucked and a shin surgery won't help him get on the field.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 9m9 minutes ago
Pace on White: "It's unfortunate, but there's clarity in that this is the surgery that he needs to have and it'll be successful."

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Why? He broke his leg in OTAs. Doesn't change anything about his as a prospect leading into the draft. Are people fucking dumb or what?

Just the way it goes. I still think the White pick is a great pick. There is concern though until we see White on the field.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 3m3 minutes ago
Back at #Bears practice: ILB Shea McClellin just got the first pick off QB Jay Cutler this camp in team drills.

uh oh