Kevin White (Update: Kevin White Practices)

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Calm down for what? Completely destroying your post?

He gets a message board A, are you proud?
Honestly , did you get a little wood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
K. Calm down

giphy.gif

Much cringe

:shibe:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still mindblown some of you think having surgery on the shin and a rod inserted, and still believe he can turn out to warrant his draft position.

Uh, no. Sorry guys, but unless someone points out others who have had the same surgery and a friggin rod in their shin and became a great player; I'm willing to say it'll be a bust. I mean the dude is having a hard time running STILL
Charles Woodson had a plate put in his leg in 03 and played on a still broken bone. Really shortened his career as we all know, and he was a shitty player every since.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Charles Woodson had a plate put in his leg in 03 and played on a still broken bone. Really shortened his career as we all know, and he was a shitty player every since.

Yeah see this post for a beautiful takedown of Despbro's worries.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still mindblown that you think you have any clue what you're talking about.

Let's see: EJ Henderson started, and made a pro bowl with a rod replacing -- let that sink in, not just inserted into, but fucking replacing -- his fibula less than a year after his surgery.

Bob Kuechenberg made 5 pro bowls, and was selected to 2 first and 1 second all-pro teams while playing fucking O-line with a rod in his leg (inserted in the 70s for fuck's sake).

Bryant Young made 3 pro bowls and 2 second all pro teams playing DT after his surgery.

Ever hear of Charles Woodson? He's had a plate holding his leg together since 2002.

Michael Bush? While not great, did you know he played his entire college and pro career with a rod in his leg?

Leon Washington made a pro bowl, an all pro team, and 2 all NFC teams after his surgery.

Anderson Silva's old ass is still kicking people with his titanium imbued shin after he did this:

tumblr_myk034T8oX1rfth1ro1_400.gif

I could go on, but I think I'll leave it there. Point being, you know exactly fuck all about injuries, surgeries, rehab, or this situation in general.

200x200px-ZC-6362ec29_Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

LOL rekt.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
White himself said he thinks he'll be back the week of the Viking game. I read this but not sure where and have no link. I would like to see him get a few games in this year so we hit the ground running for next year.

I haven't read this anywhere but none of us know how much work he has been doing in the weight room, treadmill, pool, etc. We currently have 7 receivers on the active 53 man roster right now. I imagine he would replace someone like WR Deonte Thompson on the 53.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I'm still mindblown that you think you have any clue what you're talking about.

Let's see: EJ Henderson started, and made a pro bowl with a rod replacing -- let that sink in, not just inserted into, but fucking replacing -- his fibula less than a year after his surgery.

Bob Kuechenberg made 5 pro bowls, and was selected to 2 first and 1 second all-pro teams while playing fucking O-line with a rod in his leg (inserted in the 70s for fuck's sake).

Bryant Young made 3 pro bowls and 2 second all pro teams playing DT after his surgery.

Ever hear of Charles Woodson? He's had a plate holding his leg together since 2002.

Michael Bush? While not great, did you know he played his entire college and pro career with a rod in his leg?

Leon Washington made a pro bowl, an all pro team, and 2 all NFC teams after his surgery.

Anderson Silva's old ass is still kicking people with his titanium imbued shin after he did this:

tumblr_myk034T8oX1rfth1ro1_400.gif

I could go on, but I think I'll leave it there. Point being, you know exactly fuck all about injuries, surgeries, rehab, or this situation in general.

You reference players that are good at football.

Unfortunately Kevin White is bad at football.

Other than that, you won an argument on the internet.

Trump32

Liked Posts:

Too bad they didn't install a metal plate in his soul. The guy is a total douchebag, or at least used to be before Ray Rice/Hardy and Peterson changed the definition.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
D.J, bro. You need some new material. If I may critique your troll game for just a moment. Redundancy=average. If I were going to troll I'd be striving for greatness. Then again I don't half ass anything really. Just something to chew on.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Everyone needs to calm down because kevin white is gonna be alright! I know this because my girls pomeranian broke his leg as a puppy and had a rod put in. He is grown and is as fast as a the wind!!! Maybe he can do punt returns for us!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone needs to calm down because kevin white is gonna be alright! I know this because my girls pomeranian broke his leg as a puppy and had a rod put in. He is grown and is as fast as a the wind!!! Maybe he can do punt returns for us!

Does he jump over other dogs at the dog park and fetch sticks bigger than William Perry ?

mecha

Liked Posts:
dear DJ Moore Is Fat,

Ares' postcount in your signature needs to be updated every time he posts. otherwise it defeats the purpose of you being a fucking dick.

signed,
mecha (and probably all of CCS that hates you and wishes to dislike you forever more)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You reference players that are good at football.

Unfortunately Kevin White is bad at football.

Other than that, you won an argument on the internet.

Your sig is out of date again.... maybe Crys can setup an automatic PM to you each time I post so that you can update your sig.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
D.J, bro. You need some new material. If I may critique your troll game for just a moment. Redundancy=average. If I were going to troll I'd be striving for greatness. Then again I don't half ass anything really. Just something to chew on.

I actually have no problems taking constructive criticism from you - as my respect for serviceman who admirably serve our country and protect our freedom goes beyond internet trolling.

But the rest of the cankle-having jabroni's on here can retreat back to the clearasil section of Walgreens.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
dear DJ Moore Is Fat,

Ares' postcount in your signature needs to be updated every time he posts. otherwise it defeats the purpose of you being a fucking dick.

signed,
mecha (and probably all of CCS that hates you and wishes to dislike you forever more)

Jesus - A guy with only 2,486 posts on the internet. You might actually have real-life friends. And possibly even a job.