LeSueur

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Toronto Raptors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ottawa Senators
  1. Syracuse Orange
If this trend continues tonight, Bears will have got a lot of help this weekend for their (still) slim playoff hopes.

Best case for Bears relied on a:
Dolphins win vs Eagles ✅
Redskins win vs Panthers ✅
Cardinals win vs Rams ❌

The fact that even one of those games worked out in the Bears favour is crazy...

Love my Bears and I really don’t expect them to make the playoffs but there’s always that little voice in the back of my head saying...

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
0 7 means he is due. We can still get a wc with Gb and mn ahead of us. We're chasing Seattle to for that wc

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don’t think the Seahawks are all that great, but if there is one thing you can always bank on it’s KIRk Cousins choking away a season.

greg23

Liked Posts:
If this trend continues tonight, Bears will have got a lot of help this weekend for their (still) slim playoff hopes.

Best case for Bears relied on a:
Dolphins win vs Eagles ✅
Redskins win vs Panthers ✅
Cardinals win vs Rams ❌

The fact that even one of those games worked out in the Bears favour is crazy...

Love my Bears and I really don’t expect them to make the playoffs but there’s always that little voice in the back of my head saying...
View attachment 3987

Eagles loss was meaningless for our chances.

Still need rams, viquees and/or packers to lose twice (in addition to losing to bears)

Longshot but Seahawks winning next two games and bears beating Dallas thursday makes the last 3 weeks interesting.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I know its petty of me, But I want the Bears to win out. Don't care about draft picks, just want The Raiders pick to be worse...

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I can't even remember the last time the Bears got blown out. Many things go wrong, never that.

I said embarrassed, not blown out.

Mitch playing like a turd, the defense playing good, but not dominant, Nagy being Nagy. Against a playoff caliber team....it would be embarrassing.

Edit: I guess they would have to win out to get in, so maybe not....but I can’t see them winning out.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
seattle 28 - biqueens 10.

can't wait to watch the real Vikings on thursday after the bears game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
36-25

When I think of blowout or embarrassing, I think of last week's night games, 49ers/Packers or Ravens/Rams. Like 40-6 or something like that.

It was 36-10 when it mattered with 1 TD coming off of a KR. It was embarrassing no matter what the score ended up