Kliff Kingsbury the Washington OC: The trade may happen!!!!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Its going to be weird when its Justin that's traded to Las Vegas
I don't have time for any Cult of CW. This dude does a pretty good job explaining my thoughts on CW. Fuck him and his hype.

I'll put a better and more thorough analysis of the great big hype of CW later. But, in case you missed it, fuck him, as we are going to be trading down and keeping Fields.

Last edited:

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
I don't have time for any Cult of CW. This dude does a pretty good job explaining my thoughts on CW. Fuck him and his hype.

I'll put a better and more thorough analysis of the great big hype of CW later. But, in case you missed it, fuck him, we are going to be trading down and keeping Fields.

Basically saying CW could be as bad as Fields, yikes.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I'll put a better and more thorough analysis of the great big hype of CW later. But, in case you missed it, fuck him, we are going to be trading down and keeping Fields.

So much anger

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You guys should take a break. You're way too emotional and its going to be devastating for you when Poles makes his decision
Im getting my nails done that day

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
It's really sad, there's a few new idiots, but this situation is breaking some good posters like @dentfan and @Moses Moreno

I'm of the opinion that nothing has been decided upon and this is a situation worth my time to monitor it because I'm interested in it.

We'll know more today at 3PM when Cowherd elaborates on Waddle & Silvy. It's ok to believe that this may be true.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is more likely to happen.

Fields in an air raid makes zero sense. Caleb in one is pretty much what he is already comfortable with.

Still dont see it happening. Raiders are at #13 right? Theyd have to give up 13, #44, next years first and 2nd, and also likely a very good player(Crosby).

If they are willing to do all that, it would be hard for poles not to take that offer. Fields may be meh, but you could build a SB roster in one offseason via that trade.

Youd then have #9, #13, #44, and #75 + Max Crosby to fix your edge situation.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Wasn’t there a report that Caleb and Cliff didn’t get along? Or was that a false narrative spewed by the ones with interest in keeping fields?