Kliff Kingsbury the Washington OC: The trade may happen!!!!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That is because those two are not your typical pocket passers in the stages of their careers. Maye on the other hand, is primarily a pocket passer and therefore his progressions are spot on, most of the time. That's why I hope Poles trades with Washington for a haul and select Maye with their second..

Maye has more career rushing yards than Caleb

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who’s arbitrarily dumping on the best QB prospect in years? I’m not sure if he is a better prospect than Stroud was, but there are a lot of people, including myself, who agree with you about how good offs prospect he is.

Me, I’m sick of the hype. The doood’s not jeezus. He has very real flaws that mirror what people criticize in Fields, he’s just smaller, less athletic, and has a cowboy mentality with his arm and play structure. He has issues with progressions, holding the ball too long, getting happy feet, and I’ll bet is a lot closer to 5’11” than 6’1” when he’s accurately measured. Once that happens, the Russel Wilson/Young comps might start happening.

As I’ve said, he’s a very good prospect who will make a shit tonne of mistakes. He doesn’t begin on Fields’ floor and is NOT Mahomie. Shit, Mahomes wasn’t even Mahomes coming out. KC built him like the bionic man.

WTF does this even mean? So fucking stupid. Go look at what Mahomes did in college. He was a freak… people just didn’t believe that stuff would translate to the NFL.

And I’m not saying he didn’t land in a perfect situation… he did. But to say KC “built him”…. Good lawd that’s dumb shit.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Maye has more career rushing yards than Caleb
Sacks count as rushing yards in college. I'm guessing Williams was sacked a lot more because he holds the ball longer.

And they both had more than Fields.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sacks count as rushing yards in college. I'm guessing Williams was sacked a lot more because he holds the ball longer.

And they both had more than Fields.

Williams had 4 more sacks last year.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
No one is claiming he's Jesus or even a sure thing.
You need to retract that no one. Some dude compared him to Jordan! Just sayin'
There are enough dudes who see him as the sure thing and Fields as the unknown, despite Fields having actually, you know, done it in the NFL.
He's the best bet.
This is not a given. The best bet is the safest bet, and that's MHJ. Fields to MHJ will most likely win more games next year. Winning is the game.
Everyone here knows that any draft has some gamble to it. Place your bets.
This is the point I keep making: my analogy was Craps or Poker, roulette or Black Jack. Do you think slots are good gamble? How about Lotto?
And yes, you've been running him into the ground on a regular basis.
Yes. Yes I have and will continue to do so. He is a good prospect, possibly the best in the past couple of years, but that's all he is. He's not even the top physical prospect nor was he the consensus overall QB, Brugler having him second until he caught flack and moved him to 1! So, don't get mad at me for pointing out the Emperor's clothes. I went through this same shit last year when I pointed out, around this time of year, that Skoronski would be a G due to his physical limitations. People were throwing shit my way. Turns out he's a good G for the Titans. Just sayin'
You're spinning and all over the fucking map.
Nope. I'm very consistent. He's a good prospect who is not worth the draft capital we can get for him plus keeping Fields. He has flaws. Very Real flaws. We actually agree on what they are.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
WTF does this even mean? So fucking stupid. Go look at what Mahomes did in college. He was a freak… people just didn’t believe that stuff would translate to the NFL.

And I’m not saying he didn’t land in a perfect situation… he did. But to say KC “built him”…. Good lawd that’s dumb shit.
You do know he's basically said this. He didn't know how to read D. I mean, you may think built is too strong of a term, fair enough, but he wasn't the same dude in week 10 or so that he was as a prospect. He had time to grow and develop. You don't like the allusion of bionic man due to it being hyperbolic, okay. Use your own comp.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You do know he's basically said this. He didn't know how to read D. I mean, you may think built is too strong of a term, fair enough, but he wasn't the same dude in week 10 or so that he was as a prospect. He had time to grow and develop. You don't like the allusion of bionic man due to it being hyperbolic, okay. Use your own comp.

Yeah dude part of the problem is the language people use in these discussions.

Like I want the slap the shit out of the person that started using the word “generational” when talking about draft prospects. 😂

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Like I want the slap the shit out of the person that started using the word “generational” when talking about draft prospects. 😂
Generational, qb Jesus, the haul, caleb/justin cult, Stan.

They should all be bannable

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yea, it's too loosely used, but it's in all sports. Rather than get hung up on semantics, I just take it to be synonymous with "really good" or "special".

Bust

Liked Posts:
Do you guys think Lavar Williams is butt hurt?

"Caleb Williams has no leverage"

please washington, make the overpay. 3 first round picks and a starter body gets it done!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Loud mouth Lavar Williams is not a fan boyz. #truth

If it was another organization besides the Bears picking at #1 would Lavar be chirpin same vibes tho?
"The funky thing about the NFL draft process is, he’d almost be better off not being drafted than being drafted first. The system is completely backwards," Carl said. "The way the system is constructed, you go to the worst possible situation. The worst possible team, the worst organization in the league — because of their desire for parity — gets the first pick. So it’s the gift and the curse."

Canth

Liked Posts:
Loud mouth Lavar Williams is not a fan boyz. #truth

If it was another organization besides the Bears picking at #1 would Lavar be chirpin same vibes tho?
"The funky thing about the NFL draft process is, he’d almost be better off not being drafted than being drafted first. The system is completely backwards," Carl said. "The way the system is constructed, you go to the worst possible situation. The worst possible team, the worst organization in the league — because of their desire for parity — gets the first pick. So it’s the gift and the curse."

Oh FFS, did this really need to re-hashed yet again? Didn't we already have multiple threads on this after the Cowherd deal - and one in which the Williams camp specifically reached out to Cowherd to tell them they had no issue with Chicago?

Also, the article from the beginning of last season indicated if they didn't like how the draft was set-up maybe Caleb would return to college. But he has already declared for the draft so its a moot point.

If we are going to necro shit anyway, we can always start necroing all your posts about how Justin Fields is/was a bust and was always destined to be a failure as he is an Ohio State QB.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Oh FFS, did this really need to re-hashed yet again? Didn't we already have multiple threads on this after the Cowherd deal - and one in which the Williams camp specifically reached out to Cowherd to tell them they had no issue with Chicago?

yah it was some random associated with <Williams Camp>. Notice when Kingsbury got hired on it wasn't a rando chiming in? It was Caleb himself not even hours after it was announced coming out right away congratulating HIS DAWG.

Next!