Kris Bryant to the Rockies - 7 years $182M

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I was a HUGE fan of Bryant when he first came up....trouble is....MLB pitchers have him figured out. You can't blame injuries for the fact that he has some Javy in him. A litttttlllle trouble laying off breaking pitches a few inches wide of the plate. I haven't seen that much of him lately but what I saw....he hasn't changed. Too bad....seems like a good guy....but, he made his fortune.

That is a diffrent situation. My take was wait and see until June. By then Bryant will be a known factor. Shaw might be ready. Morel will be a known factor at 3B.

I really never said Bryant or bust. I was not expecting a battle over putting a option on the table TBH,

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Why we talking about KB? If you hear him speak in interview it seems like he lost interest in playing baseball.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Yeah but this has nothing to do with Bryant.
He would be a option.

I see it as Shaw as the long term.

JD Davis might be a option after this mess in SF settles. That was jaded.

Bryant was just a chip on the table. He is akin to JD. Not a prime 3B but can move around and take away some errors to 3B with out killing the O. Unlike Madgral and other options that have 1 tool.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
LOL......he thinks a mediocre glove at third is a death sentence. Hell, Bryant's not any better playing D and they won a WS with him.

If you watch the video his arm starts way over his head which gives less room for error. He countered it by showing Swanson and his textbook throw.

If you would educate yourself on the subject you would come across less like a idiot when posting.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
And I don't want to hear about he has a good arm. Sammy Sosa had a great arm thank God for the nets or some kid might have had his head taken off

Last edited:

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Look at it this way.

1 for 4 with a 2R HR and 2 errors that lead to 2 unearned runs is equal to 0-4 and no errors.

So until he is bringing more value to the team than Madgril I'll hold my opinion about him.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you watch the video his arm starts way over his head which gives less room for error. He countered it by showing Swanson and his textbook throw.

If you would educate yourself on the subject you would come across less like a idiot when posting.

LOLOLOLOLOL....and this comes from the mope of this board.

So, so funny that you think you know baseball yet has takes that are so far out of whack that people mock and make fun of you.

But don't stop....you are always good for some laughs on a dreary day and today is no exception.

Thanks for being you.....bwahahahahaha.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
MIL 4,
CHC 0
60.png
Home Run
William Contreras homers (2) on a fly ball to left center field. Jackson Chourio scores. Joey Ortiz scores.

60.png
Strikeout
Garrett Mitchell strikes out swinging.
2 outs
Ortiz on 1st, Chourio on 3rd
60.png
Walk
Joey Ortiz walks.

Chourio on 3rd
60.png
Lineout
Brice Turang lines out sharply to right fielder Mike Tauchman. Jackson Chourio to 3rd.
1 out

Pitching Substitution
Pitching Change: Julian Merryweather replaces Justin Steele.

Mound Visit.

Chourio on 2nd
60.png
Single
Jackson Chourio singles on a ground ball to third baseman Christopher Morel. Jackson Chourio to 2nd. Jackson Chourio advances to 2nd, on a throwing error by third baseman Christopher Morel.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
As I was saying. But some dumb asses don't know when a player can kill your team.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
LOLOLOLOLOL....and this comes from the mope of this board.

So, so funny that you think you know baseball yet has takes that are so far out of whack that people mock and make fun of you.

But don't stop....you are always good for some laughs on a dreary day and today is no exception.

Thanks for being you.....bwahahahahaha.

When you have a take about life I'll listen to your opinion. From your personality it comes across as a asshole that is stuck in the mud. You don't look at links. You have outdated opinions about baseball. And your hero might be coming down with something bad.

Last part is legit. Read that Bruce might have something going wrong as it is wrecking him.

Regardless just a message board. If I really cared about your opinion then I would suck you off like you suck off your cohorts.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When you have a take about life I'll listen to your opinion. From your personality it comes across as a asshole that is stuck in the mud. You don't look at links. You have outdated opinions about baseball. And your hero might be coming down with something bad.

Last part is legit. Read that Bruce might have something going wrong as it is wrecking him.

Regardless just a message board. If I really cared about your opinion then I would suck you off like you suck off your cohorts.

Thanks, mope!!!

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Counsell doesn't seem to be worried and prefers Morel get his errors and bad throws out of the way now before the regular season starts. He is highly athletic and just needs time to get adjusted.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
spicy-poo-burn-1581437595.jpgDie's last hot take. Pass on the hot peppers next time.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Counsell doesn't seem to be worried and prefers Morel get his errors and bad throws out of the way now before the regular season starts. He is highly athletic and just needs time to get adjusted.
I honestly don't think they will plug him in full time but you're exactly right....it's ST, now is the time to work out the kinks. Morel will probably be just one of three to play the position. I like the way Counsel is moving everybody around, just saw Suzuki in left. It's beginning to look like the only ones that will be locked in the same spot daily will be Swanson, Happ and Hoerner. And all three of them can play mulitple positions. Try to get the best lineup on the field every day whether it's injuries, rest days or just matchups. Nice to have that kind of flexibility.