Kyle Fuller...HE GONE(UPDATE:Now a Bronco)

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hope this is just to drum up a trade. Like the Raiders news of releasing Hudson and then they traded him to the Cardinals

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I’ll support them again when I hear they’re winning. But no point in wasting beautiful Sundays and getting pissed when the organization clearly has no idea what the fuck they’re doing and have no intention of winning games.

So see you guys in maybe 2087?

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
FUUUCKKKK!!!!! If we would have signed Trubisky instead of paying Dalton 10 Fucking Mil we would have been able to keep Fuller!!! To get no compensation is UNACCEPTABLE!

Trubisky didn't wanna be here. Not that they wanted him either but that isn't a good comparison. Say something like "don't give fucking Bobert Quinn a gazillion dollars to do very little" and I'm on board.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Bears should be very happy about covid. If fans could come to games no one would show up

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why now though, they had time to try and flip him somewhere for picks. Unless they are releasing him early as a favor so he can get into the market before most of the money is gone? Pace trying to do another team a favor in hopes of getting a job in their scouting department next year?

who wants a CB making 20 mil that got one INT last year?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I really don't even know what to say right now..

But don't ever put me in a room with Ryan Pace

Reactions: DC

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
14m is top 10 for CBs

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Trubisky didn't wanna be here. Not that they wanted him either but that isn't a good comparison. Say something like "don't give fucking Bobert Quinn a gazillion dollars to do very little" and I'm on board.

Robert Quinn looks to be a bad signing, but that was last year. Cutting Fuller could have easily been avoided with making sound decisions the last 48 hours. We didn't have to sign Dalton. We could have been patient. Stayed with Foles. Signed Trubs cheap. Trade for Mariota or Darnold.

Instead we cut a valuable assett for NOTHING! No trade compensation. A trading partner would have only had to pay Fuller 11 mil. We miss out on a comp pick if we let him walk next year. Total failure!

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Wow you guys are so fucking melodramatic. The only way to keep Fuller was a contract extension and no one was trading for him knowing that.

It sucks, but it is what it is.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I hate that this happened but the writing was on the wall. Sucks, he really was one of my favorite recent Bears.

I hope he goes to a contender that isn't GB

Brownie

Liked Posts:
What an absolute joke. I hope Fuller goes to GB and just sticks it up Pace rectum. We lost an All-Pro CB for Andy Dalton bravo Pace Bravo you goofball.

Likely. And also likely that Pace will still not give a shit. Him and Nagy are just dating this organization, while the fans are blood related. They could care less about their actions, they'll be long gone while we're all here to suffer cuz Jorge didn't have the bawls to fire them NOW.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
who wants a CB making 20 mil that got one INT last year?

We were always going to end up eating the 9 mil signing bonus. If a team traded for him they would be getting a pro bowl cornerback for 11 mil next year.