Kyle Fuller...HE GONE(UPDATE:Now a Bronco)

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Pace is a clown car on fire falling off a cliff and crashing into a train on the way down..
This is what happens when you don't make the proper move and fire him the day after the season.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Easy to say in hindsight. So what was your plan?
Draft a QB, even if it was a project. Fokes had one good stretch his whole career and yet we wasted another Draft pick on a hope and prayer

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
What scares me is the possibility of Pace selling the farm to trade up for a QB. I don’t trust him to pick the right one. Honestly, this team is going to be bad next year and it is going to be absolutely devastating if we don’t have our top pick next year.

Reactions: DC

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I don't predict getting caught up in a traffic jams on my way to work but make sure to leave early and have gas in the tank.

This is a result of a bag managing.

Your metaphor is bad. Instead of a traffic jam, imagine a meteor hit the earth and forced you to live off of what was in your car for two weeks. Still prepared?

Again, it sucks, but the cap decreasing from $198 to $182 was not something anyone could have planned for. Yes, Pace has made plenty of mistakes but this was bad timing exasperating what would have otherwise been a manageable situation.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
This is a shitty team. Remember Akiem Hicks may be next. They will haveno offense or defense or special teams. Patterson is definitely not signing.

Thank god. Patterson is garbage. Just by getting a return man who takes a knee on kick-offs the Bears will be better.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Your metaphor is bad. Instead of a traffic jam, imagine a meteor hit the earth and forced you to live off of what was in your car for two weeks. Still prepared?

Again, it sucks, but the cap decreasing from $198 to $182 was not something anyone could have planned for. Yes, Pace has made plenty of mistakes but this was bad timing exasperating what would have otherwise been a manageable situation.
They thought this was a possibility. If your metaphor is better, than im in my shelter eating canned beans, not driving to work.

Regardless of which one of us is worse at metaphors, Ryan Pace could have avoided this by not setting this team up for disaster by giving up shitty contracts and drafting horribly.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If we go 2-14 and this idiot trades 2022 picks that isn’t better kind of like Texans not having their top five pick this draft. He already has screwed up the cap for next year. The next gm is already going to be starting with one foot in the grave. Lucky for him results don’t matter
Honestly I think he was given another two years to turn things around.
Don’t shoot the messenger!! Just my gut feeling.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
To be fair Eddie just restructured his contract to help the Bears free up Cap space. I'd be mad as he'll too if I did that, only for management to sign Andy Dalton with the Cap space and then proceed to cut one of my buddies.

Not just buddies, a mentor

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Thought it was six?

anyways my point is I don’t want another 8-8 season. If Pace goes 2-14 that’s better than 8-8.
They'll be 7-9 like always

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly I think he was given another two years to turn things around.
Don’t shoot the messenger!! Just my gut feeling.
Then this organization is worse than I thought

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I thought we all already knew that we were gonna have to do something with at least one of our highly paid defensive players and maybe two especially if we wanna add pieces to this offense. We talked about it for the last few months on here and talked about which players to trade or cut to add QB help and o-line help. It sucks to lose Fuller cause he's been pretty good for us but when you're against the cap this is what teams have to do. Do you think Rams fans are happy that they traded M.Brockers for a fucking 7th round pick the other day? They had to do it to get him off the books. Balt does this almost every year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought we all already knew that we were gonna have to do something with at least one of our highly paid defensive players and maybe two especially if we wanna add pieces to this offense. We talked about it for the last few months on here and talked about which players to trade or cut to add QB help and o-line help. It sucks to lose Fuller cause he's been pretty good for us but when you're against the cap this is what teams have to do. Do you think Rams fans are happy that they traded M.Brockers for a fucking 7th round pick the other day? They had to do it to get him off the books. Balt does this almost every year.
They also kept Goff under contract one more day past the league year thus the Rams had to pick up a roster bonus of 2.5 mil, thus saving the Lions that much in Cap this year. I think there was some gentleman's agreements not reported in the Stafford deal.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
To be fair Eddie just restructured his contract to help the Bears free up Cap space. I'd be mad as he'll too if I did that, only for management to sign Andy Dalton with the Cap space and then proceed to cut one of my buddies.
He just got more money upfront, not like he took a hit to free up cap space.