Kyle Fuller

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
He has to feel like shit right now. Even with Nagy's atrocious 2nd half play calling, this game is a victory had Fuller not dropped the INT. Can he live that down? Or do you think his reputation took a permanent hit today?

Bronko

Liked Posts:
Just wait until the NFL legalizes gambling, and plays like this become more than "unfortunate" plays.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
Yup loss is on him.

Then that one drive amukamara was fucking abused

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Horrible drop but that one play didn’t decide the game. The TD he gave up sucked but again that didn’t decide the game. It was a completely failure through the team and put us back a step from becoming relavent in the North.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Horrible drop but that one play didn’t decide the game. The TD he gave up sucked but again that didn’t decide the game. It was a completely failure through the team and put us back a step from becoming relavent in the North.

I'm certainly not saying he is solely responsible for the loss. I just think he never fully lives down that INT drop. He catches it and the game is over.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Briggs, Alex Brown, and Matt Forte are killing Fuller on the post game show. Talking about his lack of effort and "want to". They are pointing out on that long td play how Fuller gave up and loafed it while Mack who should be slower than fuller went flying past him hoping he could catch up.

AussieBear

Let's overreact to Week 4 in the NFL: Is the Bears' offense for real?

12:30 PM
Dan Graziano
ESPN Staff Writer

CHICAGO -- Hey, if the football fans in the Windy City want to overreact, who's going to tell them to cut it out? It has been quite a while since the Chicago Bears were fun, and even with the Chicago Cubs back in the playoffs this town is fired up about a 3-1 first-place football team that just put 48 points on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on its way into the bye. Mitchell Trubisky just quadrupled his season touchdown pass total in one delirious afternoon, and if you're not allowed to overreact to that, what's the point of being a fan?

So let's start with the game I got to see in person as part of my Sunday NFL Countdown duties -- a game that was 38-3 at the half and ended 48-10 as Trubisky buried the Bucs' weeklong QB controversy with six touchdown passes of his own against a Tampa Bay team that couldn't do a thing right no matter who was taking the snaps.

Mitchell Trubisky had the best game of his young career, throwing for 354 yards and six TD passes. Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images

The Bears' offense is now as good as their defense
If you're a Bears fan who has been waiting to see the vaunted Matt Nagy offense that lit the league on fire last year in Kansas City, Sunday was your day. Nagy was scheming dudes open and leaning on mismatches with speedsters Tarik Cohen and Taylor Gabriel, and the Tampa Bay defense had no answers. Gabriel scored two touchdowns, including one on a nifty jet-action shovel pass at the goal line. He and Cohen each had seven catches and more than 100 receiving yards as Nagy went away from between-the-tackles running back Jordan Howard and leaned instead on the super-fast dudes he knew the Bucs' defenders couldn't catch. For the first time, Trubisky looked like a quarterback worthy of the 2017 No. 2 overall pick.

EDITOR'S PICKS

Week 4 takeaways: Breakthroughs for Bears, Cowboys
The Bears cooked up 48 points against the Bucs, while the Cowboys fought to a last-second win over the Lions. NFL Nation looks at Week 4.

Week 4 fantasy football winners and losers

Graziano's verdict: OVERREACTION. Fun, without a doubt. But the Bucs came into the game 27th in defensive DVOA, are banged up in the secondary and are averaging 34.75 points per game allowed. It's important to understand context. Bears players to whom I spoke about this game said they saw something good coming with Trubisky -- that they believe he has been developing the way they'd hoped he would. But no one here is assuming this is the way it's going to look every week. It takes awhile to master the Andy Reid offense Nagy brought from K.C. Alex Smith wasn't driving a league-leading passing attack until Year 5. One day of mastery doesn't mean everything is hunky-dory. What Bears fans should take from this is excitement and hope that this can be what it looks like, eventually. But the defense -- which, by the way, had another monster game with Khalil Mack wreaking havoc in the backfield -- is what will drive the Bears' NFC North title aspirations for this year at least. "It's like the LeBron effect," Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara told me of the Bears' preseason addition of Mack to an already-strong defense. "He just makes everybody better. When you see greatness like that up close, it just makes everyone else want to be great that much more."

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Fuller was running with his back to the QB while the ball was in the air again. He just tries to guess where the ball is by reacting to the receiver who's about to score on him.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Briggs, Alex Brown, and Matt Forte are killing Fuller on the post game show. Talking about his lack of effort and "want to". They are pointing out on that long td play how Fuller gave up and loafed it while Mack who should be slower than fuller went flying past him hoping he could catch up.

link?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The greatest QB in the league threw the ball right to him at crunch time and he dropped it. Great players make big plays late to win games in the NFL. Kyle is being paid to be a top corner. He has to make that play. Everything that’s being bitched about tonight is irrelevant if he catches the damn ball.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Take the money and run...
Some guys do, still a one point loss, not sure how proud GB can be about that first half, Rogers going back in the game with one leg could have lost him the season. Still might

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
FKN CATCH THE BALL YOU FKN PIERCER OF SDHTY FGKN SHITHEAD.

Btw, ND is overrated as fk right now....

Btw, I ate way too much food after this fkn game and lied to my friend that I was going to workout....

Btw, im tired of being a fan of this shit organization that fks up everything.

Btw, THE OHIO STATE IS BACK , and our new QB is kind of a stud.

Peace out, I think Tito's is my new 2nd favorite vodka.

p.s.

Did this shit really happen? Does Aaron Rodgers ever fkn look bad? Do we just lose 15 more in a row against GB?

Is this real life?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He has to feel like shit right now. Even with Nagy's atrocious 2nd half play calling, this game is a victory had Fuller not dropped the INT. Can he live that down? Or do you think his reputation took a permanent hit today?

Or if he had covered his wr instead of allowing the td pass to allison.

Or if he could have csught a er who caught a pass at midfield and ran untouched 60 yards.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm certainly not saying he is solely responsible for the loss. I just think he never fully lives down that INT drop. He catches it and the game is over.

Bet he got over it long before we will.