Kyle Fuller

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
He is the reason why Rodgers stole the show undeservedly even though it was supposed to be Trub's night. Fucking bullshit

jc456

Liked Posts:
Gave up a huge TD, he was pretty bad all game. We just made the mistakes that bad teams make.

not getting the INT he gave up the last TD as well. so he personally is responsible for two of their fourth qtr TDS. he is useless.

jc456

Liked Posts:
He is the reason why Rodgers stole the show undeservedly even though it was supposed to be Trub's night. Fucking bullshit

I never liked him. I was surprised they signed him. I'd have preferred they didn't

jc456

Liked Posts:
I'm certainly not saying he is solely responsible for the loss. I just think he never fully lives down that INT drop. He catches it and the game is over.

I am. he is responsible for the go ahead TD. big play and he failed bigley. I'd bench his ass.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People will come in here with stats about how he's the best corner....blah blah blah...There's a reason every QB picks on him. Even when he had his great season stats wise, every QB went at him. Every single one.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Just wait until the NFL legalizes gambling, and plays like this become more than "unfortunate" plays.

funny, I thought that fuller had intentionally dropped it. There is no other option there in my mind. Sorry, that's his job and to fail that bad doesn't seem that likely or he indeed is not a football player.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Briggs, Alex Brown, and Matt Forte are killing Fuller on the post game show. Talking about his lack of effort and "want to". They are pointing out on that long td play how Fuller gave up and loafed it while Mack who should be slower than fuller went flying past him hoping he could catch up.

I said all off-season that Fuller worried me. I've never thought he was any good in man coverage (he's a zone corner) and thought he put up a try hard season in his contract year. How he's gotten paid and looks like garbage again. Really dislike him as a player.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FKN CATCH THE BALL YOU FKN PIERCER OF SDHTY FGKN SHITHEAD.

Btw, ND is overrated as fk right now....

Btw, I ate way too much food after this fkn game and lied to my friend that I was going to workout....

Btw, im tired of being a fan of this shit organization that fks up everything.

Btw, THE OHIO STATE IS BACK , and our new QB is kind of a stud.

Peace out, I think Tito's is my new 2nd favorite vodka.

p.s.

Did this shit really happen? Does Aaron Rodgers ever fkn look bad? Do we just lose 15 more in a row against GB?

Is this real life?

Nobody cares about your college team.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Allison pushed off on Fuller on the TD catch, they showed it on the replay last night. That's how the bastard got the necessary separation but it still took a PERFECT pass from Rodgers to score 6 there. Seriously, that ball was still maybe a hair away from Fuller's fingertips. It is what it is.

The dropped game saving INT was inexcusable. That could have catapulted this team with some euphoric momentum going into the rest of the season but now here we are.

Still excited/hopeful about the next 15 games but damn does last night's loss sting.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Briggs, Alex Brown, and Matt Forte are killing Fuller on the post game show. Talking about his lack of effort and "want to". They are pointing out on that long td play how Fuller gave up and loafed it while Mack who should be slower than fuller went flying past him hoping he could catch up.

LOL. Bryce Callahan was doing fuck knows what on that play completely clueless resulting in a 75 yard game winning TD, yet they are bitching about a guy who was completely out of the play. Callahan looked like he was paid off to throw the game on that play, but let’s focus on Kyle Fuller 10 yards behind the WR in pursuit.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuller didn't even play the bomb TD badly, certainly better than the one Prince gave up. GB just made a play. The dropped pick may have also been tipped at the line. If so, even great receivers drop those. I'm not in love with Fuller but blaming this on him is silly.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Fuller didn't even play the bomb TD badly, certainly better than the one Prince gave up. GB just made a play. The dropped pick may have also been tipped at the line. If so, even great receivers drop those. I'm not in love with Fuller but blaming this on him is silly.

He really was draped all over him with the pushoff. That was just a pinpoint throw by Rodgers.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The interception Miss was brutal.

Other than that he played fine.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Allison TD was a perfectly placed ball. Fuller had excellent coverage. The drop is just inexcusable.

However, the coaches should have pointed out something to their DBs about Rodgers, I don’t think with his bad knee he would have been able to make a deep throw to the left side of the field. It’s actually amazing he made that throw to the right but think about the mechanics involved for a right handed QB. My point is the deep safety should have been shaded to the right (his left) because I don’t think Rodgers could have squared and planted his front foot to drive a deep ball to his left. The fact he has a strong arm and is right handed helped him place that ball without planting his front foot.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The interception Miss was brutal.

Other than that he played fine.
Definitely hurt but if he wasn't in great position, no one would have noticed. I rewatched the clip a few times and I can't be sure if tipped but probably not. Just a drop. This Game was on Nagy. He had ample opportunity to overcome all the plays that went against us in the 2nd 1/2 by not trying to be the smartest guy in the room.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Allison TD was a perfectly placed ball. Fuller had excellent coverage. The drop is just inexcusable.

However, the coaches should have pointed out something to their DBs about Rodgers, I don’t think with his bad knee he would have been able to make a deep throw to the left side of the field. It’s actually amazing he made that throw to the right but think about the mechanics involved for a right handed QB. My point is the deep safety should have been shaded to the right (his left) because I don’t think Rodgers could have squared and planted his front foot to drive a deep ball to his left. The fact he has a strong arm and is right handed helped him place that ball without planting his front foot.
He jump throws all the time. Keeps his knees intact.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Sure it sucks he dropped that. But the team should have never been in that position to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No doubt Fuller should have caught that pass but lets be real here. All of our starting cornerbacks took turns shitting the bed. Prince got shit on for a big play, Fuller got shit on for a big play and so did Callahan.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
People will come in here with stats about how he's the best corner....blah blah blah...There's a reason every QB picks on him. Even when he had his great season stats wise, every QB went at him. Every single one.

Im not excusing his play vs green bay but you're fucking stupid to think stats lie.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im not excusing his play vs green bay but you're fucking stupid to think stats lie.

Stats can lie when you're cherry picking a stat without putting it into context with everything else. Stats are always only worth it when taking into account all of the stats together.