Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He jump throws all the time. Keeps his knees intact.

He's not making a jump throw 40 yards down the field to the left. He was able to open up and fire the Allison throw off his back foot. It's doubtful he would have been able to throw that deep to the left side with that knee. It would have been across his body because I don't believe he could have squared his shoulders and driven the ball off his front foot. Because of that, they should have shaded the deep safety to the Rodger's right. Rodgers did a good job of looking the safety off, he just shouldn't have bought it. That was my point.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's not making a jump throw 40 yards down the field to the left. He was able to open up and fire the Allison throw off his back foot. It's doubtful he would have been able to throw that deep to the left side with that knee. It would have been across his body because I don't believe he could have squared his shoulders and driven the ball off his front foot. Because of that, they should have shaded the deep safety to the Rodger's right. Rodgers did a good job of looking the safety off, he just shouldn't have bought it. That was my point.

He does it when ever there's pressure and even though that's the case, I wasn't saying it's a preferred method, just that he's used to it the weight shift doing it.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Sure it sucks he dropped that. But the team should have never been in that position to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

how lame is that statement.

he catches it game over. unacceptable. doesn't matter anything else. game is handed to you you take it. why is it you can make an excuse for failure? that just ensures more failure. I expect to win every game. There is a play in every game that is a game changer. that was it.

jc456

Liked Posts:
No doubt Fuller should have caught that pass but lets be real here. All of our starting cornerbacks took turns shitting the bed. Prince got shit on for a big play, Fuller got shit on for a big play and so did Callahan.

accept that fuller had the game ball. and he gave it back to GB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
accept that fuller had the game ball. and he gave it back to GB.

Are you blind? The first sentence says it loud and clear.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
how lame is that statement.

he catches it game over. unacceptable. doesn't matter anything else. game is handed to you you take it. why is it you can make an excuse for failure? that just ensures more failure. I expect to win every game. There is a play in every game that is a game changer. that was it.
Not making excuses for failure. Fact is we had a 20 point lead that they blew. There were plenty of game changing plays before that point.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Not making excuses for failure. Fact is we had a 20 point lead that they blew. There were plenty of game changing plays before that point.

Green Bay is a professional team, if you expect that they'd roll over, you're mistaken. Rodgers got hurt and he came in and scored three touchdowns. All fuller had to do was catch his mistake and he didn't. It's game over in that throw, victory to the bears. accept, nope the pro on the Bear side of the board wasn't up to the challenge. It seems to be Fuller's forte. No winning TD for GB.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
No doubt he has to make that catch and if I was him i would man up and take responsibility for the loss and apologize.

Fact is though, that there were at least 20 other plays that could have won the game for the bears if not more. Christ, Mack would even tell you he left a few plays out there!!!!

These plays have all been listed and everyone of those should take blame. Even on plays that were technically made or “complete” people made huge mistakes and it was the difference of not getting the first down and thus punting.

Just because it’s at the end of the game doesn’t necessarily mean it’s actually more important in grand scheme of things but those plays are always magnified bc of the moment. He crumbled under pressure, no ifs and or buts about it!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My take is that Nagy put basically a rookie QB in position to beat his arch rival and the best player in the game.

a mature Trubs finishes that game...give Nagy Rodgers and the game is not close.

but Fuller fresh off the huge overpay pisses me off the most. Could have been a great story and partly justify the deal...instead we all want to throw him under the bus and leave him if they would pay what is owed. No team will want to do that. It is inexcusable that pace did that. its his biggest mistake by far so far.Even if Fuller can play average...its an insane contract of desperation and rival tampering. If only we let them eat their own poison pill...but they played us perfectly.

[correction: Trading up one spot for the 3rd QB on most boards is a special kind of ballless, gutless, and stupid, Fuller is his second worst mistake, and his third and fourth worst mistakes lucked out with Sitton/Mack or he would have emotional hell to pay from us for what we watched without them)