L. Floyd? Logical explanations only

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
not gonna read this entire thread has anybody mentioned he might have bulked up? he looks noticeably bigger to me.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
another great Pace draft pick. The backwards runner whos the size of a 15 year old. Every team needs a mascot but the Bears already had Zack Miller.
hey, at least we gave him an extension for his magical punt returning abilities!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If nothing this shows Pace is a better drafter than we think and the coaching staff he hired is garbage.
This...they can not develop any talent. Wait til Mitch leaves and becomes a decent QB u can win with(ala Tannenhill level).

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
Management.

Why do y’all ask the same questions revolving around Leonard every week? It’s a bust of a move getting rid of him. We all see it. We all hear it. Why continue posting this garbage?

Y’all just post the same shit every week.
*Nagys play calling
*Pace and his coach hirings and draft busts
*Mitchell getting flamed for not performing like a 2nd overall pick, even though everyone in the right sense of mind knows he shouldn’t have been. Not his fault he was drafted with stupid high expectations.
*Defense not showing up to games

Who fucking cares what we think. Just enjoy your team the way it is or go jump on a bandwagon. Win or lose I am still a Bears fan. Do the errors on this team upset me? Of course. Does crying about it fix shit? Not for us.
Move along.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What, you think his drafting is flawless?! This makes him look better and coaching staff look worse, regardless.

Let me know where i said flawless when you get a chance? Not only have i never said anything close to saying his drafting has been flawless, i've actually always brought up his mistakes and even brought them up multiple times in this thread.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
another great Pace draft pick. The backwards runner whos the size of a 15 year old. Every team needs a mascot but the Bears already had Zack Miller.

Yeah drafting T.Cohen in the 4th round was just horrible. Hahahaha.

Can anyone get any more stupid on here? I think so.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Tarik deserved his extenstion.

Of all the things to blame pace on, thats one of the last ones.

A lot of nfl teams would love to have him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah drafting T.Cohen in the 4th round was just horrible. Hahahaha.

Can anyone get any more stupid on here? I think so.
Your insult would have been better if you answered your own question with "I don't think so". Jesus Christ, I even have to teach you retards how to better insult me.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I tried telling these clowns over and over again that Floyd wasn't as bad as they were making him out to be but a lot of these people don't really use common sense and instead since they hate Ryan Pace so much they look for any reason to shit all over him even if it makes them sound like morons. Pace has made some bad decisions, some critical like the Trubisky pick, but drafting has been a strong suit for him.

We didnt get rid of Floyd. Pace did so perhaps you should go ask him why he didnt realize Floyd was great.

Or are you siggesting Pace knew Floyd was a good pick but let him go because of CCS?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Ok guy who thinks Pace is a better GM than BB. The guy who says there arent any good GMs in the nfl lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No he didnt. You dont give backup RBs 3 million a year when they are among the easiest positions to find in the draft.

He was a fine draft pick but one you move on from once his contract is up.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Aron Donald smoking out QBs is the reason why & Floyd is probably playing with a little extra motivation after being let go.

Last year Dante Flower had big success with the Rams & then signed a big deal with the Falcons.

Dante Fowler went from 11.5 sacks with Rams to 3.0 sacks with ATL(same amount as Floyd last year with Mack on the opposite side). Sounds like Floyd in reverse

Aron Donald is an edger rushers best friend. Floyd wouldn’t have played the same in Chicago.
You guys act like Eddie Goldman and Akiem Hicks are chopped liver.

I would argue our pass rushing talent was at least as good as the Rams, if not better.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Your insult would have been better if you answered your own question with "I don't think so". Jesus Christ, I even have to teach you retards how to better insult me.
This is ccs. It can always get worse.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This gif has been getting a lot of mileage on the MB today. It's actually from a 2018 preseason game. The Tyler Bray/ AJ McCarron shootout. LMAO. Bills came back from a 27-3 deficit to win 28-27.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You guys act like Eddie Goldman and Akiem Hicks are chopped liver.

I would argue our pass rushing talent was at least as good as the Rams, if not better.

Look at where Donald is relative to everyone else including Hicks. Hicks is doubled 64% of the time and beats his man in under 2.5 seconds 8% of the time. Donald is doubled 70% of the time and beats his man 24% of the time. He is basically 3 times better than Hicks as a pass rusher.

Hicks is a pro bowl caliber DT when helathy. Donald may be the greatest DL in NFL history.