LaCanfora: Vikings to win NFC North

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
First of all, that really wasn't the question.
Second of all, stating that Cousin's is at his "ceiling" if yet another projection, and not necessarily the case. I will grant you that He won't progress by leaps and bounds like a 1st to second, or 2nd to third year QB, but there is no reason he cannot improve. Different system, different weapons, different atmosphere (Washington towards the end was a bit toxic).

You may not have intended to elicit that kind of answer, but I don't really take a season in a vacuum. Especially with a young quarterback.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
There is no right or wrong answer, but I wasn't figuring money into the equation. I will see your Trubisky scrambling with his legs to get more yards, and raise you Cousin's having more success with his 2nd and third reads (thus negating a lot of the need to scramble).

I think Cousin's wins the GB game.

Cousins literally got the OC fired from his team for calling too many passing plays. On a team LOADED with talent at WR.

Sure cousins wins the GB game but over the course of the season I imagine he does not do any better and maybe even worse.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
There is no right or wrong answer, but I wasn't figuring money into the equation. I will see your Trubisky scrambling with his legs to get more yards, and raise you Cousin's having more success with his 2nd and third reads (thus negating a lot of the need to scramble).

I think Cousin's wins the GB game.
There arent too many teams that would pass up a decent veteran QB with tons of starting experience on a rookie type contract.

But thats not how the NFL works...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
LaCanfora is one of the guys you know says things he doesn't believe in to get attention. He does this stuff all the time to stir up the conversation. At this point, I don't take anything he says seriously or even care..