Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Probably needed to check on some pork orders. Wouldn't want to run out like at the grand opening.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Well, fuck me running - he don't care!

I'm gonna go make some Briggs Ribs!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well, fuck me running - he don't care!

I'm gonna go make some Briggs Ribs!

Are those the type you just set on the smoker and say fuck it, I'm going golfing, I don't need to be here while they cook?

Don't forget the sloe gin and fat tire ale in the sauce

Last edited:

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Lance Briggs left Bears’ locker room during Brandon Marshall’s emotional outburst

http://voices.suntimes.com/sports/lance-briggs-left-bears-locker-room-during-brandon-marshalls-emotional-outburst/#.VEbo_Mq1uYY.twitter

"“I just left because I could see where things were kinda going,” he said on his weekly Comcast Sports Net show, which airs Tuesday night. “And I knew that when you get emotional there are moments when, you get in an argument and both people are emotional, you’re not going to get anywhere, continuing to argue.”"

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He never was a leader though, even when BU got hurt, guys like Hillenmyer had to step in and lead as well.

BTW fisch, I had season tickets to the Flames for a couple seasons. I had them went they went all the way to the Stanley cup finals vs TB and lost in 7. It was the best 2 months of my life, the city was electric(I lived downtown) and I was going to all the games!! Good times!! But I don't watch hockey since the first strike, I gave up my tix and hockey all together ever since.

I did like the Olympics hockey though!

Nicee. I love my Bears and a good game, but I'm starting to not give a shit as much it they as players win a super bowl. I cheer for the Bears and want the team to win, but those guys hoisting a trophy has no bearing on me as an individual. I just didn't get everyone going nuts when Hawks won Stanley , not like we had any merit in the teams playing lol. Not like 98% of the fans gave a shit a few years back lol

Props for giving up hockey tho lol. Sounds like you actually were a fan, but I think the sport is boring after awhile. I can't help but when I go to a game it reminds me of pong. I find myself looking at the crowd and everyone sitting and eyes darting back and forth just cracks me up

YA, I'm in class and ranting.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Lance Briggs doesn't give a fuck about what's happening to the team,he knows he is done in Chicago so it's all about getting paid for him.We should have cut that fucker at training camp..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Needs that fat paycheck to suppose all the baby mommas he's got lmao

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I think I'm going to start watching nascar. and maybe get into heroin.

airplane-sniffing-glue-o.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
NO ONE IS A LEADER FUCK MY LIFE FUCK ALL THINGS BLACKHAWKS HAVE MORE WINS AT SOLDIER FIELD FUCKLER SUCKS BBQ FIRE MARC TRESTMARTZ!!!11

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I totally appreciate Lance Briggs for all the fun years of watching him run around the field, be among the leaders in tackles, create turnovers and play as one of the best linebackers in football for quite a long time. Yes, it is near the end of the road, and not everybody is a team leader, he was a follower under Urlacher for years and has already admitted that on national television. I really don't give a shit at this juncture if he participated in the screaming and yelling in the locker room after the game anyway. I got no problem with Briggs.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lance Briggs left Bears’ locker room during Brandon Marshall’s emotional outburst

http://voices.suntimes.com/sports/lance-briggs-left-bears-locker-room-during-brandon-marshalls-emotional-outburst/#.VEbo_Mq1uYY.twitter

"“I just left because I could see where things were kinda going,” he said on his weekly Comcast Sports Net show, which airs Tuesday night. “And I knew that when you get emotional there are moments when, you get in an argument and both people are emotional, you’re not going to get anywhere, continuing to argue.”"

He sounds kind of mature to me in his actions. A lot different than abandoning his car in the middle of the night. I'm starting to like Briggs. His Carlton thing made me laugh. He's my 2nd favorite current Bear.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Briggs spent his entire career as a LT to Urlacher.

He checked out as soon as Lovie and Urlacher were gone.

His leadership is non existent.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Briggs should offer a lifetime supply of ribs to the offense if they can put together a complete game.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I find it funny people are saying, oh Briggs is never the leader Urlacher was a leader... but all the talk in the time of Urlacher was how he wasn't a leader. The super bowl team and early prime years even then people knew it. The last real player leader the team had was Mike Brown, everyone always considered him a significant leader and it really isn't a role Urlacher or anyone has had since.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
He sounds kind of mature to me in his actions. A lot different than abandoning his car in the middle of the night. I'm starting to like Briggs. His Carlton thing made me laugh. He's my 2nd favorite current Bear.

Who's the first?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Lmao Hawks fans sicken me.

Haha so annoying. Go to my local bar after class last week to watch the thurs night football game and everyone's all decked out for some Hawks game. I told the bartender to turn a channel to the football game and some PPl I know are like "des omg dude man bro Hawks are onnnnnnnn."

Yep. Nope. Just told me I thought Hawks fans usually show up near post season time?then finished it off with ...

"Donnnntttt careeeee"

Hawks fans= EST 2010

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Heroins overrated.

Keith richards and Gg allen are only bros make heroin cool.

I think William Burroughs and Lou Reed might want to have a word with you about heroin being cool.

Also, I'm not going to get into smack, but I might start watching the Blackhawks during the regular season.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I think William Burroughs and Lou Reed might want to have a word with you about heroin being cool.

Also, I'm not going to get into smack, but I might start watching the Blackhawks during the regular season.

Omg kannerrrrrrr

Wasn't Neal Cassady also into the junk? Or was he just strictly speed?

Must we forget Sid and Nancy??

Btw you know lou reed use to follow Bruce round NYC in the late 70s? Thought he was cool as fuck. Which, as we all know, Bruce is.