Lance Briggs-Leadership

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Haha so annoying. Go to my local bar after class last week to watch the thurs night football game and everyone's all decked out for some Hawks game. I told the bartender to turn a channel to the football game and some PPl I know are like "des omg dude man bro Hawks are onnnnnnnn."

Yep. Nope. Just told me I thought Hawks fans usually show up near post season time?then finished it off with ...

"Donnnntttt careeeee"

Hawks fans= EST 2010

It was the Hawks season opener. The Bears are bad.

Thursday night games suck complete dong.

I'd watch the Hawks too. And did. Hawks play Nashville tomorrow night. I'll DVR that game and watch the SD/Denver game. Finally, a decent matchup.

Don't get me started on the boring ass World Series shit that I couldn't care one tenth of one shit about.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Lets just be real... Urlachers last year we went 10-6 and had a top ten D...its been a rapid decline since then...its safe to say that Angelo is still fucking the bears by not having accrued any decent talent...Lachs replacement should have been drafted before the Emery era...

That defense was exploited BADLY in a number of games, including the Seattle game where they were embarrassed by Seattle and the read option.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
He was regarded as one of the best weak side linebackers in the NFL in 04 and 09.

2004 was 10 years ago. 2009 was 5 years ago.

That's an eternity in the NFL.

Today, in 2014, Lance Briggs is just a guy. A marginal player who was once very good and no longer is.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
What does that even mean?

Tradition and meatballism is what it means.

I don't really care if they act or not and walk away. I think it's something that would of been different if Briggs actually played in the game though. I'd rather he not be involved if he didn't play opposed to be a guy like Brandon Lloyd calling out the team effort when he wasn't playing.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
The only thing Briggs can lead is a Lamborghini into a tree.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bridge piling actually.
Jay Williams tried to take down a tree with his motorcycle and leg, though.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:

It's funny you mention that. I own a Lotus and am good friends with the folks who owned and ran the dealership (Fox Valley Motorcars in Westmont). They were a Lamborghini and Lotus dealership. No longer in business. Lance Briggs bought his car there (and had is serviced there). They worked with a number of athletes (although frankly, many athletes can't fit into Lambos and most certainly not Lotus). Apparently, Lance was less thank likable and wanted another Murci to drive around in when he figured out what was to come of the one he crashed. Umm, Lance, they don't just give out $440K Murcis as loaners. Hell, when my car was in for service, they handed me the keys to a shitty dirty Mercury Mariner that smelled like Portillos, cigarettes and ass.