latest athletic mock draft

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
has the Bears moving up to 13 in a trade with the chargers for picks 20, 83, and a 2022 2nd round pick for Mac Jones, who obviously slid.

Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, and Lance are already gone at this point.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For whichever guy is still there.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
has the Bears moving up to 13 in a trade with the chargers for picks 20, 83, and a 2022 2nd round pick for Mac Jones, who obviously slid.

Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, and Lance are already gone at this point.

This actually doesn't suck. Losing only a 2nd for next year wouldn't be too terrible.

I mean, it means that we don't get a T or a WR in the first round or BPA in the second, but not bad.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This actually doesn't suck. Losing only a 2nd for next year wouldn't be too terrible.

I mean, it means that we don't get a T or a WR in the first round or BPA in the second, but not bad.
provided jones works out, which obviously isn’t guaranteed, i would like this a lot. QB hides a lot of holes.

Even if Jones doesn’t work out, i would consider this taking a swing “responsibly” and not completely mortgaging the future.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Sounds good.

1. Mac Jones
2. OT/WR
5. CB

We are going nowhere with Andy Dalton.
if they do land Jones, i could see them doing what they did with Love in Green Bay and keep him on the bench as long as possible.

1 Dalton
2 Foles
3 Jones as basically a red shirt year but most likely will see action for at least a couple games

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
if they do land Jones, i could see them doing what they did with Love in Green Bay and keep him on the bench as long as possible.

1 Dalton
2 Foles
3 Jones as basically a red shirt year but most likely will see action for at least a couple games

I think you let him compete. Dalton is a decent enough bar for him to get over. Who knows he may be ready early and sitting him just stunts his development.

Foles is a QB coach with an inflated salary. He won't see the field.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
How is mac jones an improvement over Andy Dalton. Seems to me you are hoping Mac Jones becomes Andy Dalton. But we already have the experienced, developed version. I see no superstar upside, so I would rather just keep our pick than trade up for him.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Does anyone have the belief that the Bears or any team can win because of Mac Jones? I don’t see that potential.

For me it’s Justin Fields Plan A and B, Trey Lance is Plan C....huge gap Mac Jones.

I would be completely uninspired if it’s not Fields or Lance...but mainly Fields.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Makes sense, if the Bears want a shot at any of the top 5 QBs they have to trade up ahead of NE at 15. Fields should be the guy they are targeting though. If you're going to trade up for a QB, trade up for the one you want, not just the one that is there. And maybe they prefer Jones, idk!

msadows

Liked Posts:
yes please, and I'm not high on mac really.

You still need to swing at qb, and that won't cost us that much at all.