latest athletic mock draft

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Drafting mond or mills at 20 would be much more likely to lead to a firing than not taking a qb at all
Ehhh I don't know. This is a weird draft. So many highly regarded guys just did not play in 2020, the Combine was cancelled, the college football season itself was a chaotic mess where you never really knew who was going to play and when. I am willing to accept that fans and media have a much different appraisal of this draft than the league does. It may seem unconscionable now to draft Kellen Mond or Davis Mills at twentieth overall, but it is not a move that has zero chance of working out long-term.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Ehhh I don't know. This is a weird draft. So many highly regarded guys just did not play in 2020, the Combine was cancelled, the college football season itself was a chaotic mess where you never really knew who was going to play and when. I am willing to accept that fans and media have a much different appraisal of this draft than the league does. It may seem unconscionable now to draft Kellen Mond or Davis Mills at twentieth overall, but it is not a move that has zero chance of working out long-term.
It's a move that has zero chance of helping the roster next year when pace and nagys jobs are on the line

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It's a move that has zero chance of helping the roster next year when pace and nagys jobs are on the line
I don't think those two understand how bad the Bears are and how awful this season will be. Many seem to interpret yet another lackluster season as a sign the two have enduring job security past 2021 from ownership, but I see it as delusion. Those two think this Bears team is just a few twists of a few dials away from being 2018 all over again, just like they have the last two seasons.