Laurence Holmes: Locker room already lost

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
According to the Cross talk right now on 670 The score including Laurence Holmes, Holmes is saying that he got an email yesterday from someone who would know the pulse of what's going on at hallis Hall and that the locker room is already lost.

definitely feeds into what we all have been thinking. At the same time it is important to understand that Holmes is usually more connected to the players who are on the defensive side of the ball, which is where all the cuts have been happening.

Something to consider....

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
In an attempt to get this back on topic, if Laurence is hearing things, and it is on the defensive side of the ball, I think you trade all the veterans and burn it all down to the ground on defense.

Sure that would suck. Maybe you keep some as bait to trade to Seattle since the Wilson thing allegedly won't die. Maybe Andy Dalton is a better chip than Nick Foles in terms of trade bait.

But if you do end up rolling with Dalton, I don't see how you can keep veterans on defense to spread poison through the team. And other than Arob I don't see anyone on offense who would care enough to bitch about it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
According to the Cross talk right now on 670 The score including Laurence Holmes, Holmes is saying that he got an email yesterday from someone who would know the pulse of what's going on at hallis Hall and that the locker room is already lost.

definitely feeds into what we all have been thinking. At the same time it is important to understand that Holmes is usually more connected to the players who are on the defensive side of the ball, which is where all the cuts have been happening.

Something to consider....

Just stop. The fact that some believe everything they hear as long as it's with what they already think is ridiculous. The fact that some don't understand that this the lying season for teams and the media is also ridiculous. The fact that anyone thinks that some media person or any person knows what all 50+ Bears players are thinking right now is also ridiculous.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don’t care if the locker room is “lost” honestly, not like it mattered when it was “won” with this group. This defense had a chance at a ring in 2018, but they let nick Foles of all people drive down and score on them twice to win the game.

I’m all for evening out allocations between offense and defense I just prefer to allocate funds to premier positions like CB and Pass Rusher which is why losing a 29 year old Fuller for nothing is driving me crazy. Can’t tell me he doesn’t have value just needed to get an extension done. Then they could trade him next year. They have no vision or understanding of what value is at least from an outside perspective.

mecha

Liked Posts:
if they wanted examples of the various degrees of fuck you can reach, just look back to Trestman's tenure. offensive minded head coaches, bro. B team GMs, bro.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
I agree that Pace & Nagy should be gone. But to assume that 6 months from now, a grown ass man is going to loaf it on 3rd & long because Kyle Fuller got released in the spring boggles my mind. Aint gonna happen.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just stop. The fact that some believe everything they hear as long as it's with what they already think is ridiculous. The fact that some don't understand that this the lying season for teams and the media is also ridiculous. The fact that anyone thinks that some media person or any person knows what all 50+ Bears players are thinking right now is also ridiculous.
If Holmes came out and said the lock room is excited about Dalton and the direction of the Bears, you’d be first in line to set it in stone.

dumbass Ryan pace fanboy. You’re either doing a bit or Special person. Which is it? I’m guessing big time Special person. Like locked in a cage in the basement type. The kind that makes a parent ashamed. Like hide the mirrors and move in the middle of nowhere because you’d bring shame to your family type. The type of baby that would be thrown off the highest mountain top back in 82 BC.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
I think we need to worry about locker room in August. Right now this all sucks but that's one part I will wait and hold judgment on.....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If Holmes came out and said the lock room is excited about Dalton and the direction of the Bears, you’d be first in line to set it in stone.

dumbass Ryan pace fanboy. You’re either doing a bit or Special person. Which is it? I’m guessing big time Special person. Like locked in a cage in the basement type. The kind that makes a parent ashamed. Like hide the mirrors and move in the middle of nowhere because you’d bring shame to your family type. The type of baby that would be thrown off the highest mountain top back in 82 BC.

Hahahaha....TRIGGERED.