Laurence Holmes: Locker room already lost

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
was it dbears70 calling in and just farting for 10 minutes?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is anyone even surprised at the way they’re acting? Remember that stretch last season where Eddie, Hicks and the WR corp were shit talking beat reporters and fans? This locker room has slowly been getting lost and I’ve been warning it since week 2 of ‘19. They bought into their own hype.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Holmes. He's honest. This team is a mess. They fucked it up good. SMDH.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don’t care if the locker room is “lost” honestly, not like it mattered when it was “won” with this group. This defense had a chance at a ring in 2018, but they let nick Foles of all people drive down and score on them twice to win the game.

I’m all for evening out allocations between offense and defense I just prefer to allocate funds to premier positions like CB and Pass Rusher which is why losing a 29 year old Fuller for nothing is driving me crazy. Can’t tell me he doesn’t have value just needed to get an extension done. Then they could trade him next year. They have no vision or understanding of what value is at least from an outside perspective.

LOL! If one of your favorite sports teams is causing you this much emotional stress you might wanna get your life priorities straight. Good God...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
full disclosure I am the creepy adult in the original kars4kids jingle

Rise

Liked Posts:
LOL! If one of your favorite sports teams is causing you this much emotional stress you might wanna get your life priorities straight. Good God...

don’t judge me slickWilly you might be an extra smooth penis but you don’t know me.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because people like up to date information or to call into a show? Not sure how you don’t feel the appeal.

they are like an outrage gossip clownshow

7 seconds of information and 2 hours or reaction

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuller gone, Hicks will be gone, Mack hearing rumors of being traded, etc.....all ur leaders on defense...I wouldn't doubt if they were like fuck this team....nor would I blame them

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you think CCS is?

haha, yeah. but at least its (mostly) real ppl with real opinions and not some guy just tryna generate a reaction to keep people listening

but yeah. this shit gets old too

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I agree with this. The season hasn't even started, and it already feels like everybody is fired. Players are voicing their frustrations on social media. The moves that have been made so far have all objectively made the team worse. It's a mess.

It's been a while since the last time I can remember going into a season with this much universal negativity coming from the fanbase. I haven't seen or heard from anybody who thinks they are going to be any good.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Fuller gone, Hicks will be gone, Mack hearing rumors of being traded, etc.....all ur leaders on defense...I wouldn't doubt if they were like fuck this team....nor would I blame them
The FO can fuck themselves, but so can all the players if they think their performance the last 2 years entitled them to something

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
If Holmes came out and said the lock room is excited about Dalton and the direction of the Bears, you’d be first in line to set it in stone.

dumbass Ryan pace fanboy. You’re either doing a bit or Special person. Which is it? I’m guessing big time Special person. Like locked in a cage in the basement type. The kind that makes a parent ashamed. Like hide the mirrors and move in the middle of nowhere because you’d bring shame to your family type. The type of baby that would be thrown off the highest mountain top back in 82 BC.

Sorry man, but using the word “Special person” as an insult is not only juvenile but it’s also no longer socially acceptable. Try again.