Laurence Holmes: Locker room already lost

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i'll never get how ppl can stand sports radio

especially in the podcast era
Because people like up to date information or to call into a show? Not sure how you don’t feel the appeal.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Because people like up to date information or to call into a show? Not sure how you don’t feel the appeal.

Feel the appeal baby - Deshaun Watson

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@dbears70 needs to listen to a podcast on learning how to google

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Sounds like a bunch of crybabies. No wonder why they dont win shit. Its a business, deal with it.
It's probably hicks salty he's about to get booted. Honestly I don't buy it. I'm sure there are some guys not thrilled about the direction, but most of these guys got jobs on the line and are going to play hard regardless.

msadows

Liked Posts:
i'll never get how ppl can stand sports radio

especially in the podcast era

Long commutes will do that to ya.

Really the only media personalities I like in chicago are Waddle(hate silvy, still wish him good health) and jurko.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a bunch of crybabies. No wonder why they dont win shit. Its a business, deal with it.
Tbf every team is in this business and the good ones don’t have this problem.

So many here love to talk about Phil Emery and losing the locker room when we very well can be witnessing the same thing. They just don’t have a Brandon Marshall to yolo it

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These blowhards sure know how to strike with salt in wound for selfish publicity.

Isn't this is impossible with all the "culture" and "collaboration" this locker room is supposed to have!?? ??

Been said. Players aren't dumb. They know the business & want their money as much as the guy next to em.
That said, it's gotta be a hard sell right now that this team will be competitive. Things'll simmer down into place by camp. It's not a rebuild. Just slight retooling.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
idk under trestman when the locker room was lost and brandon marshall spanked robbie gould I didn't consider them to be cry babies

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I turned on teh score about lunchtime and I got ten minutes of people talking about farting. It was like a CCS thread only on the air.