Lebron tells CNN..

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
And then Larry fucked his mom, so he reconsidered.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Obviously they have the edge...he's been there for several seasons and lives there lol

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^^^duh

alot of yall thot this was in the bag

but i said that it will come down to these two places

and its going to be close

Fredsmooth21

Liked Posts:
Not surprising. I'm still not completely sold that he's leaving until he actually sisgns with another team.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won't be heart-broken if we don't get LeBron James. I still expect him to re-sign with Cleveland for 3... maybe 5 years.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not surprising. I'm still not completely sold that he's leaving until he actually sisgns with another team.

Not completely sold until he signs with another team huh? Is there anyone that wouldnt be sold if he did that?

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
If you saw the entire transcript (I posted it in another thread...I think they may have gutted it though), he says he cant make his decision based on sentiment when he was asked about being vital to Clevelands economy. He also said winning is the most important...and not just winning but having a chance at winning multipile titles.

How many here think that's Cleveland?

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
I said it before, and I'll say it again. The Chicago Bulls aren't going to make a splash in free agency (Wade, James).

They'll be lucky to get 1 of Amare, Dirk, Bosh, and Johnson.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
James is coming to Chicago. Get ready to buy you #6 jersey's!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I said it before, and I'll say it again. The Chicago Bulls aren't going to make a splash in free agency (Wade, James).

They'll be lucky to get 1 of Amare, Dirk, Bosh, and Johnson.

You dont think getting Bosh, Amare or Dirk is a splash? Its easy to say that a superstar player like Wade and James isnt going anywhere, thats usually how it goes. No offense but if you want to gloat about predictions in the future, at least go out on a limb.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
J Johnson is not IMO in the class with even the lesser of all the names mentioned above and I don't thinkn he will get the kind of payday that these other real stars will get

Fredsmooth21

Liked Posts:
J Johnson is not IMO in the class with even the lesser of all the names mentioned above and I don't thinkn he will get the kind of payday that these other real stars will get

This....

I really don't get why he's always talked about with those guys. He's good but not in the same class. In fact the guy doesn't deserve to be paid max money. I almost puked when I saw Kirk Hinrich had better playoff numbers than Johnson.

Fredsmooth21

Liked Posts:
Not completely sold until he signs with another team huh? Is there anyone that wouldnt be sold if he did that?
that was kind of the point of me saying that. There is just speculation at this point and nobody really other than James, hell he may not even know at this point, where he's going.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This....

I really don't get why he's always talked about with those guys. He's good but not in the same class. In fact the guy doesn't deserve to be paid max money. I almost puked when I saw Kirk Hinrich had better playoff numbers than Johnson.

He's definitely not worth max money and probably the second to the last guy(Lee) i want of all of the top FAs. But i think people are way too down on him though. His #s are nice but theyre not mind blowing or anything. With that being said, if we end up with Johnson for less than the max, i would be cool with it. Of course i would be upset that we didnt get the better players but he's a improvement. Doesnt make us contenders but i think we could be maybe 4th in the East but it all depends on the progression of our younger players. You could get Johnson and Boozer for less than the max and i think thats as legit of a starting 5 as you can get.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
He's definitely not worth max money and probably the second to the last guy(Lee) i want of all of the top FAs. But i think people are way too down on him though. His #s are nice but theyre not mind blowing or anything. With that being said, if we end up with Johnson for less than the max, i would be cool with it. Of course i would be upset that we didnt get the better players but he's a improvement. Doesnt make us contenders but i think we could be maybe 4th in the East but it all depends on the progression of our younger players. You could get Johnson and Boozer for less than the max and i think thats as legit of a starting 5 as you can get.

This is exdactly what I was saying if we can trade Cpt Hinny & Deng for Bosh in a sign and trade then go get Boozer and JJ we would be real tough in the East and we could do this because by trading for Bosh it would give us room to sign the 3 of them or Bosh & LeBron or whomever is a top FA who we sign.

Starters
Bosh
Noah
LeBron/Boozer/top FA
Rose
JJ/1st rd pick

bench
Taj and the rest of the Romper Room class