Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^true...but again he's probably right

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
^true...but again he's probably right

Well, I question why he's saying it and whether its just feeding back to us speculatio in the media that we already know about. I question whether its really based on anything gleamed from his interview, which most of us have already read the transcript of.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, I question why he's saying it and whether its just feeding back to us speculatio in the media that we already know about. I question whether its really based on anything gleamed from his interview, which most of us have already read the transcript of.

Valid Point. Cowherd asked LK about the 10 minutes before and after the interview, saying he typically gets just as much from that as he does while the mic is on. LK said something like LBJ was very careful to say anything that would be taken out of context, even off the record. But, based on his comments, that's where LK saw LBJ going.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Valid Point. Cowherd asked LK about the 10 minutes before and after the interview, saying he typically gets just as much from that as he does while the mic is on. LK said something like LBJ was very careful to say anything that would be taken out of context, even off the record. But, based on his comments, that's where LK saw LBJ going.

Another thing about King that I neglected to mention was that if you look at the transcript, his questions seemed to be aimed at some narrative where great players should stay with the same team. I think he referenced Jordan when pointing this out. I think there was also an emotional slant there that King was pushing regarding his questions about him staying in Cleveland.

And so, I think its a little problematic in making an interpretation of what James said when you consider the questions King asked. There was also one point where LeBron said he cant let sentiment affect him making a decision. I think it was the part where he said he cant let Clevelands economy affect his decision.

That was actually a pro Cleveland question that was presented as "look at what you will cause to Cleveland if you leave" angle. The "I cant let that affect my decision" was an answer to a question that wasnt asked. A lot of the "Cleveland has an edge" answers were specifically asked in the question.

TeamToews

Another thing about King that I neglected to mention was that if you look at the transcript, his questions seemed to be aimed at some narrative where great players should stay with the same team. I think he referenced Jordan when pointing this out. I think there was also an emotional slant there that King was pushing regarding his questions about him staying in Cleveland.

And so, I think its a little problematic in making an interpretation of what James said when you consider the questions King asked. There was also one point where LeBron said he cant let sentiment affect him making a decision. I think it was the part where he said he cant let Clevelands economy affect his decision.

That was actually a pro Cleveland question that was presented as "look at what you will cause to Cleveland if you leave" angle. The "I cant let that affect my decision" was an answer to a question that wasnt asked. A lot of the "Cleveland has an edge" answers were specifically asked in the question.

I believe that Cleveland does have the edge.