1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He's regressing for some reason.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. Like the narrator points out, on several plays Floyd is dancing around instead of moving towards the quarterback. It's like he's trying to avoid contact and is waiting for a gimme, clear path to the QB. He's reactionary, not a disruptor. Like one of our other skeptical posters would say - he lacks warrior spirit.

This off season, a lot of our posters picked Floyd as "most likely to have a comeback season or most improved."

I answered with "Most likely to continue to disappoint." I'm not seeing too many "he's a coverage OLB posts anymore."

Keep in mind, I always admit I have pedestrian knowledge of football. Makes you wonder about the "experts."

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow. Like the narrator points out, on several plays Floyd is dancing around instead of moving towards the quarterback. It's like he's trying to avoid contact and is waiting for a gimme, clear path to the QB. He's reactionary, not a disruptor. Like one of our other skeptical posters would say - he lacks warrior spirit.

This off season, a lot of our posters picked Floyd as "most likely to have a comeback season or most improved."

I answered with "Most likely to continue to disappoint." I'm not seeing too many "he's a coverage OLB posts anymore."

Keep in mind, I always admit I have pedestrian knowledge of football. Makes you wonder about the "experts."

The concussions may have made him fearful I think he's had a quiet a lot for his age.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If you're afraid of CTE, you retire. Not keep playing.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thread starter is an idiot.

I never thought I'd find someone that spends more time on this site than me congratulations, someone has less of a life than me.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But no player plays like it. You are stupid.

I'm afraid of getting in a car accident but I still drive.

I'm afraid of getting HIV but I still bone your Mom.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Do you drive 5 mph because you fear getting in a car accident? Thats a good way to actual get into one.

Same with football. If you play scared and/or don't go all out fearing possible injury, your chances of actually susyaining one goes up.

I'm not going to touch you mom fantasies....

Toast88

Liked Posts:
When Jordan Mills wins most of his battles against you....

Floyd is too light to be a power rusher, not fast enough to be a pure speed rusher. This was true before the draft, and it’s true now, especially since now everyone has pro tape on him.

He’s never really a threat to ever swim back inside. He can’t go inside the tackle hardly at all. That’s why you always see him just flying past the quarterback on a super wide turn on the outside. It makes it look like he’s close, but he’s really not.

If someone offers me *anything* for him, I take it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
My time is too valuable to watch the whole video, but I get the point that Floyd sucks.