Leonard Floyd (knee) says he’s unsure whether he’ll be recovered for the offseason

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sam Acho is the only healthy OLB after we cut McPhee & Young. Yikes!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Young is definitely gone. Heard he didn't even have a locker anymore. McPhee I bet stays unless they sign/draft a ton of people. I know everyone thinks he's gone but I don't see how they replace that many OLB's AND completely turn over the WR's.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Swwet.....lets draft a wr at #8

Sam Acho and a hobbled floyd is awesome olb pairing.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Not really news. He had surgery in late November. That's only a 5 month window. He should be ready for camp.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Not sure I'd be so quick to cut ties with Young. He's been solid when healthy, might take a little pay cut because his market isn't going to be great.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Alshon Jeffery said the same stuff but he was unhappy and bounced.

But we all, or most of us knew Alshon never wanted to be in Chicago so just cause Alshon left doesn't mean Fuller will.

billwade

Liked Posts:
With the concussions, calf injury, hamstring and now a kneel, I don't get a good feeling about Leonard Floyd long term. He's starting to turn into the defenses version of Kevin White. A pass rushing DE/olb is an absolute priority in the draft.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
yeah, fuller just saying the right things right now. lots can and will change, like new defensive coach/system and potentially arduous contract negotiations.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But we all, or most of us knew Alshon never wanted to be in Chicago so just cause Alshon left doesn't mean Fuller will.

Bears staff seemed unhappy with Kyle Fuller we even benched up mid game the season before he was injured. I'd be surprised if he is happy in Chicago.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With the concussions, calf injury, hamstring and now a kneel, I don't get a good feeling about Leonard Floyd long term. He's starting to turn into the defenses version of Kevin White. A pass rushing DE/olb is an absolute priority in the draft.

Lol. Floyd has played a ton more than White. But keep on cryin.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Floyd does not have to be ready by April. No worries with him.

billwade

Liked Posts:
Lol. Floyd has played a ton more than White. But keep on cryin.

Any player that stepped on the field for one complete game has play more than White, but as usual you missed the point. If you're comfortable relying on a guy who has had two concussions, a calf injury and now ripped up a knee without considering drafting or signing a replacement, just take another hit and keep hanging out in stupid land.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Sounds like Gumby is using Shin's physical therapist.

What a great opportunity for Gumby to spend a load of time in the weight room and increase his upper body strength.

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
Any player that stepped on the field for one complete game has play more than White, but as usual you missed the point. If you're comfortable relying on a guy who has had two concussions, a calf injury and now ripped up a knee without considering drafting or signing a replacement, just take another hit and keep hanging out in stupid land.

If you have a horse you ride him till he's done.