Leonard Floyd (knee) says he’s unsure whether he’ll be recovered for the offseason

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears staff seemed unhappy with Kyle Fuller we even benched up mid game the season before he was injured. I'd be surprised if he is happy in Chicago.

That staff will be gone and Fangio and Fuller went to dinner and hashed all of that out and they had a good relationship after that. We don't know K.Fuller so we don't know if he really wants to stay in Chicago or not. We can all try to read between the lines on things he's said or things that happened but all that is is assuming we know. I myself am gonna hope he does want to stay and hope we can get him under contract and if we don't then we don't but i'm not gonna act like i know what K.Fuller really wants.

Washington

Liked Posts:
That staff will be gone and Fangio and Fuller went to dinner and hashed all of that out and they had a good relationship after that. We don't know K.Fuller so we don't know if he really wants to stay in Chicago or not. We can all try to read between the lines on things he's said or things that happened but all that is is assuming we know. I myself am gonna hope he does want to stay and hope we can get him under contract and if we don't then we don't but i'm not gonna act like i know what K.Fuller really wants.

I think it will be as simple as the amount of $$$$$$$. Perhaps Fuller might care who the DC will be but I think the money would trump it. I doubt he'd give Pace the home town discount to stay. CBs are commodities and Pace needs 2 starters this offseason given none of the starters are under contract and will have to overpay to keep Fuller.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears staff seemed unhappy with Kyle Fuller we even benched up mid game the season before he was injured. I'd be surprised if he is happy in Chicago.

Do you read anything but your own threads? Fuller has stated he wants to stay.
LOL at comparing Floyd to Alshon, never mind the fact that we control his destiny for 3 more years.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL at comparing Floyd to Alshon, never mind the fact that we control his destiny for 3 more years.

I'm confused. My post had nothing to do with Leonard Floyd also if Kyle Fuller wants to leave he's not going to come out and say "I effing hate Chicago". I'm just saying we don't know what his motives will be until the time comes.

Still confused where Leonard Floyd fits into this...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm confused. My post had nothing to do with Leonard Floyd also if Kyle Fuller wants to leave he's not going to come out and say "I effing hate Chicago". I'm just saying we don't know what his motives will be until the time comes.

Yes you are. Earlier in the discussion about Floyd.
Alshon Jeffery said the same stuff but he was unhappy and bounced.
Apparently you barely read your own threads. I understand, it's a lot of ground to cover.

If that quote isn't relevant, why write it? What should we assume? Random stream of unconsciousness?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Apparently you barely read your own threads. I understand, it's a lot of ground to cover.

If that quote isn't relevant, why write it? What should we assume? Random stream of unconsciousness?

Where did I compare Leonard Floyd to Alshon Jeffery don't try to backtrack now. I'm waiting...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Alshon Jeffery said the same stuff but he was unhappy and bounced.

As for Fuller, he's a FA. If he wanted to leave would either say nothing or hasta la vista, baby, not voice a definite desire to stay with with who drafted him and how he likes it here. Are you joking or or just being obstinate?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

As for Fuller, he's a FA. If he wanted to leave would either say nothing or hasta la vista, baby, not voice a definite desire to stay with with who drafted him and how he likes it here. Are you joking or or just being obstinate?

Are you on drugs?...Kyle Fuller would make a comment saing "Hasta La Vista, Baby" if he wanted to leave?

Also it makes you look bad to talk bad a former boss something you should never do it just makes you look trashy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, change the subject much? It was obviously an exaggeration but he could easily say; Thanks, it's been great but I'm moving on. Wouldn't affect him in any way.

I never said he should do this but you don't voice a heartfelt desire to stay if your intention is to leave. That was the point but feel free to miss it and dwell on insignificant minutia. Just say oops and move on to starting another thread.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Floyd might recover from the knee but he has stage 3 CTE so I expect 2018 to be his last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems to be going around. This is what happens when you think vaccinations are a conspiracy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL, change the subject much. It was obviously an exaggeration but he could easily say thinks, it's been great but I'm moving on. Wouldn't affect him in any way.

I never said he should do this but you don't voice a heartfelt desire to stay if your intention is to leave. That was the point but feel free to miss it and dwell on insignificant minutia. Just say oops and move on to starting another thread.

- Start a sentence with LOL

- "it's been great but I'm moving on." Fuller shouldn't show his hand and it would stupid to do so.

- Starting a sentence with "Just"

I'm not the one backtracking don't try to turn it around on me.

Seems to be going around. This is what happens when you think vaccinations are a conspiracy.

Who are you talking to?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
- Start a sentence with LOL

- "it's been great but I'm moving on." Fuller shouldn't show his hand and it would stupid to do so.

- Starting a sentence with "Just"

I'm not the one backtracking don't try to turn it around on me.

Who are you talking to?

Weak. Waving the white flag of the grammar police. In fact, those are not grammatical errors but you missed where a period should have been a question mark etc. I've corrected the actual ones for you so you can now compare and find them just like at the dentist office in those highlights books.

That you can't figure out that my post was directed to the one before it only adds to its meaning.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Weak. Waving the white flag of the grammar police. In fact, those are not grammatical errors but you missed where a period should have been a question mark etc. I've corrected the actual ones for you so you can now find them. How dense are you?

How nice of your Mom to help you.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How nice of your Mom to help you.
My mom is dead.

By the way, 'Mom' is not capitalized unless it's in place of her name. Should have asked her for help.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Any player that stepped on the field for one complete game has play more than White, but as usual you missed the point. If you're comfortable relying on a guy who has had two concussions, a calf injury and now ripped up a knee without considering drafting or signing a replacement, just take another hit and keep hanging out in stupid land.

I agree that OLB is a priority. The part I was laughing at you for was comparing him to Kevin White.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My mom is dead.

By the way, 'Mom' is not capitalized unless it's in place of her name. Should have asked her for help.

May she rest in peace.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I feel like people forget that Alshon was tagged and they still could not get a deal worked out over the course of an entire year. If he really wanted to stay in chicago they would have gotten it figured out.

I expect fuller to re-sign or he will get tagged.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like people forget that Alshon was tagged and they still could not get a deal worked out over the course of an entire year. If he really wanted to stay in chicago they would have gotten it figured out.

I expect fuller to re-sign or he will get tagged.

I wonder how our season would of went if we kept Alshon Jeffery and Cameron Meredith never got injured.