Leonard Floyd (knee) says he’s unsure whether he’ll be recovered for the offseason

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I wonder how our season would of went if we kept Alshon Jeffery and Cameron Meredith never got injured.

There was no keeping alshon. It was never in the cards and it just really needs to be let go. The only chance in hell the bears had at keeping him was if he was tagged again, and that simply was not going to happen.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
That staff will be gone and Fangio and Fuller went to dinner and hashed all of that out and they had a good relationship after that. We don't know K.Fuller so we don't know if he really wants to stay in Chicago or not. We can all try to read between the lines on things he's said or things that happened but all that is is assuming we know. I myself am gonna hope he does want to stay and hope we can get him under contract and if we don't then we don't but i'm not gonna act like i know what K.Fuller really wants.
I was listening to the SCORE this morning and Zaidman said that Fuller said he is very happy in Chicago and wants to stay. Speigel's response was "Sure he want to stay. The franchise tag will be worth about 15 million." I don't know if that number is an actual average of top corner salaries or not, but Fuller looks like he's going to get paid one way or another. Zaidman also found it interesting that Fuller had this kind of season in his free agency year and he is concerned that Fuller will get his money and then revert to his pre 2017 form.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
News: guy with first time injury is unsure of recovery schedule...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Won’t be ready for the offseason?