Leonard Floyd

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Horrible post. The very first play of the game was a run play where Flo pushed the blocker in to the RB.

So you are bringing up 1 play and now it’s a horrible post? I’m confused, is that your stance on Floyd’s play?

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Haven't seen the numbers for snaps but it looked like as the game went on Lynch took over for Floyd. Especially down the stretch when the game was on the line. Floyd has been a non factor so far this season. Someone on the other side needs to step it up and start taking advantage of the pressure Mack is creating. Sure would be nice if it would be the first round pick the Bears moved up for.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you are bringing up 1 play and now it’s a horrible post? I’m confused, is that your stance on Floyd’s play?
Yes. You're post was, and still is horrible since it's very wrong. You said he was slow and weak.

I gave you a specific instance where you were wrong. Also, Hick's sack was made due to pressure by Flo. So.... Again... You are factually incorrect. You need a new TV. The one you are watching isn't working properly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I've seen enough of Floyd, he's not a bust but he is mostly a non-factor and no way is he producing like a 1st-round pick. I would argue he is yielding 3rd-round value.

Not a good pick, but we've had worse.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
He fits in well with the rotation. With Lynch coming on, its great to have different guys to plug in to keep people fresh.