LeSean McCoy: "The problem is, the wide receivers need a quarterback, not the quarterback needs weapons."

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields needs to have a big game in the worst way. I think we get the good side of bipolar claypool this weekend. Just let it rip and see what happens please.
if he had one we'd have seen it by now, can somebody be tripolar?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I believe the biggest asset a QB can have is an above average to elite o-line. Brady proved for many years that an elite QB with an elite O-line can make most NFL caliber WR's & RB's look great. This is where I have my problem with Poles and Cunningham. They played O-line their whole life until they both had small stints in the NFL. Then both went on the scout O-line, and eventually becoming director of player personal. Basically scouting O-linemen and directing the GM to which O-linemen to draft, sign or acquire. I thought for sure after two off-season's to build the line they would, at the very least, field an above average O-Line by this time.
I think Poles prides himself on being able to find talent late and develop it. And there's an argument to be made for that. Ja'Tyre Carter looked good this offseason and it's just his second year, not to mention Braxton Jones. Actually, we'd probably be better off with Carter in there than Whitehair. Either move Whitehair back to center and play Carter at LG til Jenkins is back, or just flip Whitehair for Carter and hope it makes Patrick look slightly better.

Edit to add: you could make the argument that Jenkins was on the fast track to bustdom until last season. Still has the injury issues but he's great when he's on the field now. Need another offseason to further add talent to complete the line, methinks.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You only need to check what bozos actually liked this post to understand how much of a fucking idiot OP is.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Crying that I'm attacking your alt?

The mods know he's a pedo. He admitted as much in the past when he made that cringe trainwreck of a thread about why he was in prison. Sorry if it hurts your feelings that I'm exposing a predator.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Crying that I'm attacking your alt?

The mods know he's a pedo. He admitted as much in the past when he made that cringe trainwreck of a thread about why he was in prison. Sorry if it hurts your feelings that I'm exposing a predator.
How do you not have that dude on ignore? Lol.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Why does anyone have a problem with this?

For his career Fields has a 60% comp%, 25 TD, 22 INT, 80 rating, 29 fumbles, and is 5-21 as a starter.

Does that mean Fields won’t turn it around or Shady is correct? No, I personally still have hope that he’ll turn it around. That said, it’s not like shady is promoting a hot take. Justin has been objectively pretty bad by most metrics for his career….outside of about 5-7 games last season and maybe a couple of games his sophomore year.

Still time, but yeah…if Vegas were to put odds on it, the odds probably are higher that fields doesn’t become a franchise guy. Time will tell. I’ll give him the entirety of the season

Nelly

Liked Posts:

For his career Fields has a 60% comp%, 25 TD, 22 INT, 80 rating, 29 fumbles, and is 5-21 as a starter.

Does that mean Fields won’t turn it around or Shady is correct? No, I personally still have hope that he’ll turn it around. That said, it’s not like shady is promoting a hot take. Justin has been objectively pretty bad by most metrics for his career….outside of about 5-7 games last season and maybe a couple of games his sophomore year.

Still time, but yeah…if Vegas were to put odds on it, the odds probably are higher that fields doesn’t become a franchise guy. Time will tell. I’ll give him the entirety of the season
He's never been great as a passer. He's been great as a playmaker, using his legs to hurt teams really badly. It's on him and Getsy now to use that to their advantage and make the passing game easier, which... i didn't see much of last week. Was there a designed run? Was there much play action? I would be lining up under center nearly all the time with a back in the backfield to make the defense sweat every time Fields takes the snap and even has the change of handing the ball off. That should make things easier but we don't do it.

Bust

Liked Posts:

omfg those numbers are bad, like real bad. baddy bad bad baddy bad. Also factor in his sacks taken (many his fault) for minus yardage. that's a lot of negative yardage and turnovers to compensate for his legs.

and this is his THIRD YEAR #PANIC

Status
Not open for further replies.