Lions...

Liked Posts:
Well go ahead and add them to the list of guaranteed losses this year... A defense and efficient offense with a first year head coach, I miss the days of Marc Tressman's second year talk how we will be much better, he's an offensive genius ect ect. At least I got Sunday ticket for free this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
I don't think people know how bad the Giants are.

SpotlessWellinformedCowbird.gif

LimitedMaleBunting.gif

TangibleCapitalDassie.gif

Liked Posts:
They've cleaned up their game, minus the first qtr they've been pretty impressive, hell it wasn't long ago the giants won the Super Bowl, when was the last time the bills made it to the playoffs??

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
They've cleaned up their game, minus the first qtr they've been pretty impressive, hell it wasn't long ago the giants won the Super Bowl, when was the last time the bills made it to the playoffs??

I don't give a fuck how long ago they won the super bowl. Their roster is nothing like that one. The Giants suck.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
One thing to be hopeful about is that we still have 6 more NFCN games to go. Beat your division rivals, and the playoffs are likely.

Liked Posts:
Ok I get it, the undisciplined lions that swept us last year will not be difficult this year, pull your head out of your ass, hell swartz's dumb ass just beat us again with the bills............. THE BILLS!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I don't give a fuck how long ago they won the super bowl. Their roster is nothing like that one. The Giants suck.

And Tucker is a good DC.

And Cutler doesn't make bad throws.

We get it.

You're an idiot apologist.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok I get it, the undisciplined lions that swept us last year will not be difficult this year, pull your head out of your ass, hell swartz's dumb ass just beat us again with the bills............. THE BILLS!

or maybe Schwartz just has our number?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
All this negativity is going to be embarrassing after the Bears beat the Niners. The same people overreacting will be creating threads like "where can i get the best view of the super bowl parade"

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
TE. Bears were beaten by the Lions twice last year. The last thing I feel about the Lions is that they are weak and that a win over them is a sure thing.