Lions...

malcore

Caldwell sucks. He got lucky to inherit a Peyton Manning-led team in his first season.

I think that's too easy a judgment. Caldwell is an upgrade over Schwartz, which granted isn't saying much. I think Stafford is going to benefit greatly from Caldwell, and in turn so will the Lions. Lots of people thought this was a bad choice for the Lions. I thought it was a pretty good choice, considering his style and the way the team would shoot itself in the foot with entitlement.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that's too easy a judgment. Caldwell is an upgrade over Schwartz, which granted isn't saying much. I think Stafford is going to benefit greatly from Caldwell, and in turn so will the Lions. Lots of people thought this was a bad choice for the Lions. I thought it was a pretty good choice, considering his style and the way the team would shoot itself in the foot with entitlement.

Bringing in Lombardi as OC was a huge upgrade.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Yea, we suck...We sucked last year when we swept you...we will suck again this year too...:beer:

No you guys sucked when you let Cutler own your team...and his TD to INT record vs the Lions makes him look like PEYTON.

P.S. In case you haven't noticed in the last ohh say.....history of the Lions.....they are an absolute failure

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
On the other hand, Giants did win 7 of their last 10 a year ago, while the Bills were pretty much shit, from start to finish. Just saying.

And none of that is relevant to this year at all considering the Giants are trying to bring a new offense and there are a myriad of other changes that happened as is normal from season to season in the NFL.