Literally how much better will Coal Kmet become if the Bears Literally draft upon Brock Bowers in the 9th pick?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
There is literally so much value not even really considered in terms of intangibles when considering the untangible abilities of Brock Bowers.

Many here have talked upon the topics of Bowers being a jackknife of all trades with blocking and running and wr abilities and space blocking and HB roles but I am of the firmliest of beliefs that he possesses the IT factor of being a coach inside the inside of the dressing rooms and meeting rooms and literally a field general.

Day one he shows Kmet how little value popcorn muscles are and makes him better by showing him how to run through a DB instead of juking themselves even though unlike kmet he can literally wiggle. Day two he teaches him that it is the work you put inside more than the physique. Day 3 he steals his job so that kmet literally has to put chips upon his shoulders to play better and not be some such a slouch. And if kmet acturally becomes good then Bears can trade him and get another tight end more like Bowers and less like Kmet.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Brock Bowers is the next N'Keal Harry. He's too big to be a WR and too small to be an effective TE. 6-3 243 isn't going to get it done unless you have a ridiculous ability to break tackles or get open like a WR.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Brock Bowers is the next N'Keal Harry. He's too big to be a WR and too small to be an effective TE. 6-3 243 isn't going to get it done unless you have a ridiculous ability to break tackles or get open like a WR.

You don't know what you are talking about though?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
👌 👏

Washington

Liked Posts:
I personally think Kmet is a good TE and I can just imagine what he might do with good QB play. I don't see any correlation between getting Bowers and how that would improve Kmet but I know this thread is a troll thread.

I like Bowers but I would only take him at 9 if the other top 3 WRs and Alt are off the board. I don't get the talk from Daniel about him being undersized. He "literally" has damn near the same metrics as Kittle and I surely doubt people would pass on Kittle. Bowers was highly productive in college playing against great competition and I feel confident that will translate to the pros.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
George Kittle was 6'4" 247 coming out of Iowa and had transitioned to TE from WR before that.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I personally think Kmet is a good TE and I can just imagine what he might do with good QB play. I don't see any correlation between getting Bowers and how that would improve Kmet but I know this thread is a troll thread.

I like Bowers but I would only take him at 9 if the other top 3 WRs and Alt are off the board. I don't get the talk from Daniel about him being undersized. He "literally" has damn near the same metrics as Kittle and I surely doubt people would pass on Kittle. Bowers was highly productive in college playing against great competition and I feel confident that will translate to the pros.
George Kittle has played a full season only once some Bears fans might call him injury prone but since he isn't on the Bears it's not a problem.

msadows

Liked Posts:
George Kittle was 6'4" 247 coming out of Iowa and had transitioned to TE from WR before that.

Dont tell daniel about any of this shit, his brane can only handle one thought process at a time.

If he wasn't a goober, he'd notice that the top 2 TE's drafted last year were both the same size as bowers, and had very good rookie seasons.

msadows

Liked Posts:
George Kittle has played a full season only once some Bears fans might call him injury prone but since he isn't on the Bears it's not a problem.

Shannon Sharpe is gonna have to relinquish his gold jacket because your fat short ass says so, right?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Evan Engram also comes to mind. Seems to be working fine for him in the NFL.

But I guess Daniel is the genius, and the actual results dont matter, only what goes through daniels cheeto brane.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
I get the feeling Cole has peaked as far as his development. He may get more or less passes thrown to him moving ahead but I think he is going to be the same player. I'm satisfied with a good but not great TE from where we drafted him. He's top 10 at his position and could start for most teams.