LOLion's Rookie RB pre-injured. WOMP WOMP

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it though? So not having any WRs or a horrible OL has nothing to do with it? It’s all Fields? Cmon Rick!
Excuses are like assholes, we all have one. Field's passer rating in the 4th quarter is significantly lower than it is in the other 3 quarters, that is not a trait you want in a QB.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Excuses are like assholes, we all have one. Field's passer rating in the 4th quarter is significantly lower than it is in the other 3 quarters, that is not a trait you want in a QB.
the team tanked and achieved netting the overall #1 pick. I would say they did so very elegantly while continuing the narrative that the team is actually utter shit.

I personally liked the part where every game ended with an interception. that made for great TV.

your team attempted to overachieve at the end of the season and didn't make the playoffs. the way I see it that's pretty polar opposite.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the team tanked and achieved netting the overall #1 pick. I would say they did so very elegantly while continuing the narrative that the team is actually utter shit.

I personally liked the part where every game ended with an interception. that made for great TV.

your team attempted to overachieve at the end of the season and didn't make the playoffs. the way I see it that's pretty polar opposite.
LMAO, is that what you tell yourself before you sleep at night? Whatever it takes to justify being the worst team in the league last year, I guess.

mecha

Liked Posts:
LMAO, is that what you tell yourself before you sleep at night? Whatever it takes to justify being the worst team in the league last year, I guess.
it's ok, your team still owns a winless record. in my opinion it's more special than winning a Super Bowl. there's no guarantee it'll happen every year.

see also:
Detroit was the first non-expansion team to lose every game in a full season since World War II. This was their second winless season in franchise history (1942, see below). With this season, the Lions became only the second NFL franchise with two full winless seasons, and the only one still in existence; this was also the first winless season since the institution of the 16-game schedule in 1978 (that was used until 2020).

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
That's a trait I didn't want to see by oline can't hold on projected pass plays.

However, what are your excuses for missing playoffs? Crying coach? Undisciplined players? 31 years?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I never said that was a good trait. But Fields sure as shit made some beautiful throws that Goff would never be able to achieve. So that rules out your narrative that Fields can’t throw. Does he need work, yes he does. Did he need more weapons and better OLine, yes he did.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Does 0-16 ring a bell? The Lions might have fielded the worst team in NFL history haha. And on top of that, how many times having the worst team in the league?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it's ok, your team still owns a winless record. in my opinion it's more special than winning a Super Bowl. there's no guarantee it'll happen every year.

see also:
Detroit was the first non-expansion team to lose every game in a full season since World War II. This was their second winless season in franchise history (1942, see below). With this season, the Lions became only the second NFL franchise with two full winless seasons, and the only one still in existence; this was also the first winless season since the institution of the 16-game schedule in 1978 (that was used until 2020).
If you're going to tank, do it right.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears didn't tank. That's a narrative only shared by moronic troll ass kissing dimwits.

Mark Cuban says he'll show you how the tanking thing is done if you really want to know.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bears didn't tank. That's a narrative only shared by moronic troll ass kissing dimwits.

Mark Cuban says he'll show you how the tanking thing is done if you really want to know.
Wrong

Thanks idiot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^Known troll and beta bitch asking you to believe Bears tanked. Do not be like the known troll. shit for brains, beta bitch

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^^^Known troll and beta bitch asking you to believe Bears tanked. Do not be like the known troll. shit for brains, beta bitch
@connorsmith0719. This is the guy we were talking about. He lashes out like this often because he hasn't been able to look down and see his own **** for decades.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jusin Fields played with a concussion too, don't forget that.