LOLion's Rookie RB pre-injured. WOMP WOMP

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what the big deal is. Campbell can just bite someone else's ankle off and transplant it onto Gibbs - problem solved.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If I were you, I would worry a lot more about the BEARS finally beating the Packers week 1. If you don't, it will be truly pathetic.
Why should Bears fans be worried? We don’t control the outcome of games. Why would it be pathetic if the worst team in the league in 2022 loses week 1 of the 2023 season?

So with all the hype the Lions are getting, I guess it would be pathetic if they lose week 1. You are trying to hard Rick. Your comments are becoming more pathetic

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Aren't you the guy that said the Bears would not lose to the Lions last year, and stated it was a FACT?
Yes I am, I already admitted I was wrong and have moved past it. This shtick of yours was over at that moment.

Aren’t you the guy who no one likes, is supposedly a “lions” fan yet continues to post on a bears forum? More than most Bears fans. Rick, that’s sad and pathetic. But keep seeking attention, it looks good on you!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes I am, I already admitted I was wrong and have moved past it. This shtick of yours was over at that moment.

Aren’t you the guy who no one likes, is supposedly a “lions” fan yet continues to post on a bears forum? More than most Bears fans. Rick, that’s sad and pathetic. But keep seeking attention, it looks good on you!
Like a well-trained dog, I can always count on you to respond.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
JHC. HE didn't have a leg amputated, he tweaked an ankle