LOLOLOLOL yall terribad

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Idk about thus i kinda think from my point of veiw this is it
If paces players Nagy's system and coaching
And Trubisky's play doesnt get it done its a sign ok this was a solid try but it aint gonna work so its back too the ole chawkboard and ya gotta hit the reset button

How much are you paying him if you are re signing him rn mfer?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
How much are you paying him if you are re signing him rn mfer?
Id think bridgewater money honestly his numbers indicate somewhere around there in todays market
That being said goff got around 103m and i think trubisky is a better qb than him so its hard too say as for me somewhere in the 60m for 3 years is most id pay

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
i feel much better now about this game after coming here to this thread. or it might be the booze??

sunday01/03/2021?, 34 degrees with some clouds and some wind for that day...

bears 34
packers 17
rodgers quits after gettin sacked by Roquan who then tells him not to come back in the game.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao the game hasnt even started yet they just came off dropping a 40 burger on our last opponents leading up too an epic showdown with our rivals and yall already all over the board tapping out praying for injured or pulled greenbay starters
Can they have the opening kick off before you shart yourselfs JFC

View attachment 9244
View attachment 9245

Man up mfs and bear down!
The bears are gonna win this shiat!
Surely you have backup blinders you can share with the rest of us so we can see things as you do.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Id think bridgewater money honestly his numbers indicate somewhere around there in todays market
That being said goff got around 103m and i think trubisky is a better qb than him so its hard too say as for me somewhere in the 60m for 3 years is most id pay
I am kinda on the under on that. It sucks because we are on the hook with Foles for some money next year no matter what, I suppose you just make him the backup for another year, but he is kinda expensive as well.

I suppose if you could get him on 18 million for three years with no dead money in year three you go for it. And then you trade him to the Patriots.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am kinda on the under on that. It sucks because we are on the hook with Foles for some money next year no matter what, I suppose you just make him the backup for another year, but he is kinda expensive as well.

I suppose if you could get him on 18 million for three years with no dead money in year three you go for it. And then you trade him to the Patriots.
I dont think that happens if mitch hits the open market he is gonna get somewhere around 20m per imo just based off the goff bridgewater deals imo but who knows

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It would be cool if we won.

But Aaron Rodgers is gonna fuck us in the ass like we're that Packers equipment manager twink dude he used to live with back in the day.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers