WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol im still laughing about josh rosen.

The fucking guy just got benched TWICE by the two worst teams in the NFL. TWICE IN TWO YEARS.

Yea. Lets let that guy be our franchise.

Dumb fucks. Swear to god.
Laughing or steaming out of your ears? You seem rather mentally unstable so I will refrain from making fun of you. Nobody wants to play a part in the creation of a real life joker.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Laughing or steaming out of your ears? You seem rather mentally unstable so I will refrain from making fun of you. Nobody wants to play a part in the creation of a real life joker.
This is a little over aggressive. Not how we want to represent the CCS GREEK COMMUNITY

Madden

Liked Posts:
Pace should take his own advice and actually draft another QB next year. And that's not even a knock on Mitch. I never understood why we can't have 3 QB's on the roster at all times. Have the new draft pick actually going to games and on the sidelines learning shit, not on the practice squad. So he can take over if Mitch doesn't take it to the next level.

1. Trubisky
2. Veteran
3. Draft pick (2nd round)

Use one of our 2nd round picks, high drafted QB's are super valuable on the trade market, even if unproven. Trade him for a proven player at a need position if Mitch takes the next step. If not, throw the draft pick in as starter and see if we can get lucky for once and land an elite talent. Don't just wait around for Mitch and put all the eggs in his basket.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This is a little over aggressive. Not how we want to represent the CCS GREEK COMMUNITY
Speaking of our Greek heritage there’s a Greek proverb that says “where rage seeds repentance reaps”. This guy clearly has anger issues and is consistently in a rage when he posts on here (even when unprovoked like in this instance). If he’s this mad at a post that didn’t even provoke him I don’t want to see what happens if we all point and laugh at him.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Speaking of our Greek heritage there’s a Greek proverb that says “where rage seeds repentance reaps”. This guy clearly has anger issues and is consistently in a rage when he posts on here (even when unprovoked like in this instance). If he’s this mad at a post that didn’t even provoke him I don’t want to see what happens if we all point and laugh at him.
He's just very enthusiastic when he posts, lol.

I think we should all try to be cool with each other.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He's just very enthusiastic when he posts, lol.

I think we should all try to be cool with each other.
That would be nice but this guy comes on here in a rage and makes an ass of himself as part of his “shtick”. Frankly he gets what he deserves.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Speaking of the Joker, mshadows is a closet homo and complete incel so he is a total Stan for Mitch Bortles. If I was Mr. Trubisky I would never want to meet this guy. For further evidence see the movies The Fan (starring Robert DeNiro and Wesley Snipes), Single White Female, and Misery.

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL THIS MOTHER FUCKER.

Hey fuckboy, I could say the same shit about mitch, and he sucks.

THE TALENT THAT MADE MITCH THE #1 QB in the PAT MAHOMES DRAFT CLASS DIDNT DISAPPEAR.

Josh rosen is a FUCKIN bum.

CAREER 12 TDS to 19 INTS, 63 QB Rating.

HOT TRASH.
Josh Rosen is a bum, but Trubisky needs more time.

:what:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Newsflash. Trubisky sucks balls, but he's better than a lot of other shitty starting QB's in this league.

This is simply false. Mitch is almost dead last in almost every statistical category. Once you are able to take Mitch's dick out of your mouth then you can continue posting in this thread

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really like Jalen Hurts, there is a Russell Wilson vibe to him where he just makes plays when needed.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Josh Rosen is a bum, but Trubisky needs more time.

:what:

First off cocksucker, trubisky is a bum too. However, trubisky is better than anything we HAVE or can GET.

And yes, I'd take Trubisky over Josh rosens 53% completion percentage a 5 to 1 INT/TD ratio.

All you idiots on here act like any QB not named trubisky is better than trubisky. Its the cutler shit all over again.

Yes, we drafted the wrong QB. Yes, his ceiling is average. But no, dude is not the worst fucking QB in the league. Sure as fuck is better than Josh fucking Rosen. It's a telling sign when two of the worst teams in the NFL move on from you quick as fuck.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I really like Jalen Hurts, there is a Russell Wilson vibe to him where he just makes plays when needed.

This thread is honestly made way too early, but what would CCS be without overreaction at the QB position. This is a thread you start near the end of the year, not a few weeks in.

Hurts has been meh up until this year. Lincoln Riley has made 3 straight QB's look good. Is it him? Id wager to say since Hurts didn't look so hot in Bama.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is simply false. Mitch is almost dead last in almost every statistical category. Once you are able to take Mitch's dick out of your mouth then you can continue posting in this thread

Mitch also played 3 games fuckboy, and still has more touchdowns than josh rosen in what, 5?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ohh and newflash fuckboy, our ENTIRE offense is dead last in everything. Anyone not named robinson has been a bust this year.

You put brown, sayers, payton, or sanders behind this oline and they wont average 4YPC.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread is honestly made way too early, but what would CCS be without overreaction at the QB position. This is a thread you start near the end of the year, not a few weeks in.

Hurts has been meh up until this year. Lincoln Riley has made 3 straight QB's look good. Is it him? Id wager to say since Hurts didn't look so hot in Bama.

What would the Bears be without a mediocre QB to over react to?

Want to stop QB over reactions, then find a halfway decent QB.

Hurts was fine at Alabama, but I am sure a year with Lincoln Riley will do nothing but help him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What would the Bears be without a mediocre QB to over react to?

Want to stop QB over reactions, then find a halfway decent QB.

Hurts was fine at Alabama, but I am sure a year with Lincoln Riley will do nothing but help him.

You mean like a guy who was a pro bowl alternate last year?

A couple bad games and last year never happened. This forum, This city, is toxic, period. One of the worst fanbases in sports. Philly and boston might be the only ones shittier. It's fueled by the media too, 670 is fucking cancer.

Not saying mitch is great, but he did prove last year that he is "half way decent".

msadows

Liked Posts:
There is still a very good chance he won't end up the QB of the future, but all these idiot meatballs discussing foles and rosen like they are upgrades are fucking delusional.

Recency bias is a hilarious drug. Legit.

No matter what mitch has the end of this year, and more than likely the end of next year too. Too much potential talent to give up on a dude just because bears fans are sad we didn't draft pat mahomes.