Lord Stanley, We Desire Your Cup! (Travel Thread)

bierboy

Liked Posts:
BRING IT ON HOME, BOYS!!! Have fun, but most of all, make sure our players KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!!

rugbygizmo

Liked Posts:
[quote name="IceHogsFan"]The Eagle has landed....... oops, meant the Indianhead has landed.

GoBucky, Agenthehe and RK have arrived.[/quote]

they at chickie and pete's now (score broadcast). several will join them when we get it.

btw - weather and cabs are supposed to be a nightmare .. especially since there is a phillies game too.

Buryit Toews

Liked Posts:
Anyone know the travel plans of the Hawks after the game? Like where they might be landing and around what time? Not trying to get ahead of myself but I would love to be at the airport tonight, you know, IF.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Buryit Toews!"]Anyone know the travel plans of the Hawks after the game? Like where they might be landing and around what time? Not trying to get ahead of myself but I would love to be at the airport tonight, you know, IF.[/quote]

Didn't think about that part.... They'd be flying into O'Hare right?

albundy

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Buryit Toews!"]Anyone know the travel plans of the Hawks after the game? Like where they might be landing and around what time? Not trying to get ahead of myself but I would love to be at the airport tonight, you know, IF.[/quote]

I just heard on 670 that they will be coming home tonight regardless, and will be arriving at o'hare between 2:00-3:00 a.m. IF they won i would definitely be there.

Buryit Toews

Liked Posts:
[quote name="albundy"]

I just heard on 670 that they will be coming home tonight regardless, and will be arriving at o'hare between 2:00-3:00 a.m. IF they won i would definitely be there.[/quote]

I will be there as well if they win. Just end it, I'm so tired of the stress, just do it boys!

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I would be happy to great the boys as well. If we could get info as to where they might be that would very helpful.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Thanks to security I do believe only ticketed passangers are allowed in the airport after 11:30?

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]Thanks to security I do believe only ticketed passangers are allowed in the airport after 11:30?[/quote]

I thought maybe they have their own area where they deplaned.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
[quote name="albundy"]

I just heard on 670 that they will be coming home tonight regardless, and will be arriving at o'hare between 2:00-3:00 a.m. IF they won i would definitely be there.[/quote]

Will also be there.

Ruhtra

Liked Posts:
I saw RK in a bar on the ABC7 News at 4pm. More representation for IHN!