Losing Interest?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Losing interest?

I've watched the Bulls the past 30 years except last year and this year.Actually this year I watched two games and fell asleep before halftime(I live outside the US)

The problem with the Bulls is their management;always has been.

They rely too much on yes men.Heck Reinsdorf chased Marrioti out of town (long time critic) and paid Sam Smith to work with him.There is no media criticism.Tell me again who are Hoiberg's assistants?When did we know about the hiring of Hoiberg?Who was coach then. Doesnt it remind you of a familiar situation that started in 1998?

You wont even read the critisism that is deserved not even from Blogabull nor Bulls confidential because they keep on waiting if there is a bone for them to lick... media wise.

This management team has made some pretty good draft picks in the mid 1st round with Butler and Mirotic but thats about it.Derrick Rose was handed to us/them and we all know it.

What has the management team done the past years?

Traded Korver to save 500.000 dollars ( dont make me bring up those Forbes reports)
Lost Omer Asik for nothing (there was demand for Asik when the Bulls wanted OJ Mayo;we went with Bogans against Miami)
Signed a broken down Rip Hamilton
Traded Luol Deng at all time low (just like all of their trades they are for salary dump reasons)
Signed a broekn down Kirk Hinrich to a deal that enabled GarPaxdorf to bable about the tax threshold
Signed an old Mike Denleavy though it was clear that Nate Robinson and Marco Bellineli had the guts to play for Thibodaeu
Ran Tom Thibodaeu out of town

Basically this management team has assembled a roster full of soft,unathletic broken down players.With the exception of Butler,Gibson,Moore and even Hinrich the rest of team are a bunch of finesse players and you cannot have too many of them.

GarPaxdorf started a feud with Tom Thibodaeu that sidetracked the team as the players saw the writing on the wall.The way they quit during Game 6 last year was very alarming.Yet the same management team kept the same roster thinking that the coach was the problem.Of course GarPax provide all the financial championships to Reinsdorf so nothing to critisize again.

I really hope for the sake of Bulls fans around the world that Michael Reinsdorf will have the stones to fire GarPax because they've been mediocre/bad with basketball decisions.Those two egomaniacs will never attract any free agent.

Watch those two trade Bulls players at their lowest value come February.(Which alone will be an accomplishment since theu are stubborn and will stand pat)

Excellent points all the way around.. In fact, when you think about it no one really talked about WHY the team quit in game six. Just that they quit. Well, I believe that Gar/Pax showed their hands to them and let them know before those play-offs that Thibs was a goner. So the weak-minded among them, including Rose certainly QUIT and showed their skirt.

I will never forget nor forgive those who let their coach and their fans down. And I will never forgive the Bulls management for what they didn't do and what they did do to create that horrible outcome. Fuck them all....Reinny, Garfield, and Paxson.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Excellent points all the way around.. In fact, when you think about it no one really talked about WHY the team quit in game six. Just that they quit. Well, I believe that Gar/Pax showed their hands to them and let them know before those play-offs that Thibs was a goner. So the weak-minded among them, including Rose certainly QUIT and showed their skirt.

I will never forget nor forgive those who let their coach and their fans down. And I will never forgive the Bulls management for what they didn't do and what they did do to create that horrible outcome. Fuck them all....Reinny, Garfield, and Paxson.

You saw no one really talked about why the team quit? EVERYBODY talked about why the team quit! People on this forum didn't want to accept the articles written and statements made by people close to the situation because it didn't fit their fictional story line. What was stated contradicts your theories of game 6.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
The blame is 100% on GarPax. No doubt about it.

JR and Pax incorrectly chose Gar over Thibs.

The other mistake was bringing in Pau Gasol, as his presence changed the team's identity to a softer European style. They then made it worse by bringing in Mirotic instead of trading him while his stock was at its highest. Both of these players are terrible on the defensive end.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Again, if you take away Gregg Popovich and his 97 years as the coach of the Spurs an NBA coach will last less than 2 seasons. Thibs got 5. Anyone who says that Thibs was run out of town is screaming at the rain.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again, if you take away Gregg Popovich and his 97 years as the coach of the Spurs an NBA coach will last less than 2 seasons. Thibs got 5. Anyone who says that Thibs was run out of town is screaming at the rain.

I do not believe that an NBA coach lasts less than two seasons. Come-on. Gar had a fetish for Hoiberg who was his guy all along. Well he got his man and ran Thibs out.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Losing interest?

I've watched the Bulls the past 30 years except last year and this year.Actually this year I watched two games and fell asleep before halftime(I live outside the US)

The problem with the Bulls is their management;always has been.

They rely too much on yes men.Heck Reinsdorf chased Marrioti out of town (long time critic) and paid Sam Smith to work with him.There is no media criticism.Tell me again who are Hoiberg's assistants?When did we know about the hiring of Hoiberg?Who was coach then. Doesnt it remind you of a familiar situation that started in 1998?

You wont even read the critisism that is deserved not even from Blogabull nor Bulls confidential because they keep on waiting if there is a bone for them to lick... media wise.

This management team has made some pretty good draft picks in the mid 1st round with Butler and Mirotic but thats about it.Derrick Rose was handed to us/them and we all know it.

What has the management team done the past years?

Traded Korver to save 500.000 dollars ( dont make me bring up those Forbes reports)
Lost Omer Asik for nothing (there was demand for Asik when the Bulls wanted OJ Mayo;we went with Bogans against Miami)
Signed a broken down Rip Hamilton
Traded Luol Deng at all time low (just like all of their trades they are for salary dump reasons)
Signed a broekn down Kirk Hinrich to a deal that enabled GarPaxdorf to bable about the tax threshold
Signed an old Mike Denleavy though it was clear that Nate Robinson and Marco Bellineli had the guts to play for Thibodaeu
Ran Tom Thibodaeu out of town

Basically this management team has assembled a roster full of soft,unathletic broken down players.With the exception of Butler,Gibson,Moore and even Hinrich the rest of team are a bunch of finesse players and you cannot have too many of them.

GarPaxdorf started a feud with Tom Thibodaeu that sidetracked the team as the players saw the writing on the wall.The way they quit during Game 6 last year was very alarming.Yet the same management team kept the same roster thinking that the coach was the problem.Of course GarPax provide all the financial championships to Reinsdorf so nothing to critisize again.

I really hope for the sake of Bulls fans around the world that Michael Reinsdorf will have the stones to fire GarPax because they've been mediocre/bad with basketball decisions.Those two egomaniacs will never attract any free agent.

Watch those two trade Bulls players at their lowest value come February.(Which alone will be an accomplishment since theu are stubborn and will stand pat)

Agree w/everything but Mariotti...he sucked and everyone ran him out of town.:lol:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
[video=youtube;LFJYtCRgxeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFJYtCRgxeY[/video]

How can you lose interest when they joke about pictures?

You look like a muffet

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Remember when there was this big thing you posted, and only one person responded? Sure wish the conversation, which the repondee enjoyed, could continue.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post

I do not believe that an NBA coach lasts less than two seasons.

well yeah you've never been a believer of facts

I challenge you to provide facts that the average life of a head coach in the NBA is less than two years. You can't? Typical nonsense from you:(